Dear Reya Sunshine,

I owe you an apology. I have taken any opportunity to bash you, critique you, and counter you. There have been some times that I actually agreed with you but I knew it would get under your skin to disagree. It was not right and/or warranted. I may not agree with you on much BUT I do respect you. You have put your time in this business and well liked by people who I respect in this hobby.

I know you have some issues with me because of things that we have discussed outside of ECCIE and I childishly held a grude. I found it quite insulting actually. However, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it as I am to have mine. I should have kept it off the boards or not let it influence my board interations with you.

We have an interesting "relationship." You and I have taken shots at each other on this board, yet in person we have been quite civil and I actually have ENJOYED our interactions. I do find you attractive, not that my opinion matters but thought you should know.

You also use to (or still might) talk to Fran and I recall you commenting with some of the comments she had made that were uncalled for on her part IMO. I also was not happy with that. Childish for me to hold a grudge? You bet it was/is.

As mentioned before, the grudge should have been laid to rest when you reached out that day back in December. I should have been man enough to let it go, but I wasn't. Life's stresses have gotten to me. I am very internal. I am not one to share too much with people. That is very surprising considering my online persona. Sixxbach is me but it's def the overtop/entertainer side of the person behind the online handle. I am willing to share my exploits about seeing providers in a heatbeat to anyone in the hobby who will listen but not a peep of the very nice civie date I had a couple of months ago.

I have been blowing off steam with personal issues for a few months now and you were in my path. Nothing is wrong with debate but I did take it too far with you.

I want to extend my apologies for upsetting you and taking any opportunity to bash you or cause you grief. I think we are similar that we both wear our hearts on our sleeves and give much of ourselves in our work, etc whether it's being a provider or a civie job. It's in our nature.

Thank you for helping out other providers who are coming on to the scene or those who are still providing. You are a quality contributing member of this community and your presence in coed is missed. You have even greater respect for the toy drive that you helped out with this past December. You gave your money, time, and more importantly, your self. For me to use that as an opportunity to spin it around into something negative was not right, it was flat out wrong.

Much respect,
sixx
Nice job Sixx , sounds like a sincere apology . Hope she decides to come back myself.
I owe you an apology. I have taken any opportunity to bash you, critique you, and counter you. There have been some times that I actually agreed with you but I knew it would get under your skin to disagree. It was not right and/or warranted. I may not agree with you on much BUT I do respect you. You have put your time in this business and well liked by people who I respect in this hobby.

I know you have some issues with me because of things that we have discussed outside of ECCIE and I childishly held a grude. I found it quite insulting actually. However, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it as I am to have mine. I should have kept it off the boards or not let it influence my board interations with you.

We have an interesting "relationship." You and I have taken shots at each other on this board, yet in person we have been quite civil and I actually have ENJOYED our interactions. I do find you attractive, not that my opinion matters but thought you should know.

You also use to (or still might) talk to Fran and I recall you commenting with some of the comments she had made that were uncalled for on her part IMO. I also was not happy with that. Childish for me to hold a grudge? You bet it was/is.

As mentioned before, the grudge should have been laid to rest when you reached out that day back in December. I should have been man enough to let it go, but I wasn't. Life's stresses have gotten to me. I am very internal. I am not one to share too much with people. That is very surprising considering my online persona. Sixxbach is me but it's def the overtop/entertainer side of the person behind the online handle. I am willing to share my exploits about seeing providers in a heatbeat to anyone in the hobby who will listen but not a peep of the very nice civie date I had a couple of months ago.

I have been blowing off steam with personal issues for a few months now and you were in my path. Nothing is wrong with debate but I did take it too far with you.

I want to extend my apologies for upsetting you and taking any opportunity to bash you or cause you grief. I think we are similar that we both wear our hearts on our sleeves and give much of ourselves in our work, etc whether it's being a provider or a civie job. It's in our nature.

Thank you for helping out other providers who are coming on to the scene or those who are still providing. You are a quality contributing member of this community and your presence in coed is missed. You have even greater respect for the toy drive that you helped out with this past December. You gave your money, time, and more importantly, your self. For me to use that as an opportunity to spin it around into something negative was not right and flat out wrong.

Much respect,
sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Well Done!
Aww you teddy bear you!!!!

Miss you Reya!!
God I miss that girl.

Your name is sixx but you are surely #1 today.
  • Sire
  • 06-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Well done Sixx.

So now that you've returned, are you Sixx-Back?

I know. Totally Korny.
Ha Ha! Pretty clever Sire.

I love a good 'happily ever after'
Well done sixx, well written, well said.
Hope Reya sees this and starts posting again.
That was nice, Sixx.

Here's my note to Reya: I MISS YOU HERE!
After having read your posts Six for a long time I never would have guessed you are so sensitive. That was nice though.

TOUCHÉ

SIXX

HURRY BACK REYA!!!!!

(I Thought Reya COULDN'T See THIS... I.E. COED)

I never thought I'd see the day Sixx would be forced to swallow something
  • S O B
  • 06-07-2012, 07:06 AM
Ghostwriter! ijs If not, where's mine?
Ghostwriter! ijs If not, where's mine? Originally Posted by S O B
I would bet against seeing anything remotely similar and more on the line with you continuing to get your ass handed to you.