Let's Have a Real Poll - The REAL Dipshit of the Year 2014!

I know AssupRidee likes to offer opinions, but let's take a real poll. I even included me. If your favorite is not on the list, vote other, and name your choice in thread. Have fun!
I don't see Bertie's name up there though I voted for Eva.
Yssup jumped out to the early lead in a hurry.
I imagine this is in reaction to a threat by IBIdiot to leave in a HUFF again. I can only assume his selection yesterday caused quite a stir in the RTM arena.

And once again (make that twice again) Whiny feels left out. So he's launched his second poll on the same subject.

I see my name is on the list. Didn't you boys just honor me with some kind of Emeritus status? doesn't emeritus mean retired? Maybe Whiny, IBIdiot and the rest were wrong in their use of the term.

Oh well.

I voted for the "premiere" dipshit. The one and only Dipshit of the Year, IBSyndrome. Only because Chica Chaser somehow didn't make the ballot.
I voted for COG ....only a true dipshit would nominate themselves as a dipshit.

...besides, we all know that IB is the self-proclaimed "peoples champ" of dipshits.

....and he'll be along any moment to prove just that.

...besides, we all know that IB is the self-proclaimed "peoples champ" of dipshits.

....and he'll be along any moment to prove just that. Originally Posted by JCM800
+1, my sentiments exactly.

I personally voted for Hanoi COG to receive the dipshit award (hands down) for the reason listed above.

If there was an Idiot of the year award it should be divided equally between the Idiot Twins, JD & IB, with their first cousin, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY, a distant third place.
I always wanted to be a zero....
I always wanted to be a zero.... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You have a long way to go, simple jack...
How could WTF possibly not be an option?
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2014, 11:08 AM

....and he'll be along any moment to prove just that. Originally Posted by JCM800

only real dipshits start a real dipshit poll
only real dipshits start a real dipshit poll Originally Posted by CJ7
And that is the very reason that Hanoi COG "earned" my vote!
Only because Chica Chaser somehow didn't make the ballot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I feel left out, crushed even LMAO!
You've succeeded.
No offense.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-05-2014, 07:57 PM
I feel left out, crushed even LMAO! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
COG don't want to be ban ...other...