Dinner Date?

I'm getting tired of eating in, looking for someone to take me out to dinner and maybe a movie. It will be OTC of course... anyone interested?
I'm getting tired of eating in, looking for someone to take me out to dinner and maybe a movie. It will be OTC of course... anyone interested? Originally Posted by honeydavis
Same here. Holler when you are in Dallas and hungry. Studio Movie Grill here we come.
Love dinner dates,
Oh my God I almost put out a thread like this numerous times. Nothing better then going to a nice long dinner with cocktails.
Oh my God I almost put out a thread like this numerous times. Nothing better then going to a nice long dinner with cocktails. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
All you have to do is ask. I offer a meal after I meet a lady, either together or at least see if she needs me to order her something for delivery. I am usually available to take a lady out for a meal OTC. I enjoy your company but I will not pay to watch you eat. I expect the time spent to be just 2 ppl getting together for a meal and conversation. I have references if desired.

BTW. If a lady is unsure about meeting me I always suggest a Meet&Greet meal before she schedules me. I always offer this courtesy for her safety and peace of mind.
All you have to do is ask. I offer a meal after I meet a lady, either together or at least see if she needs me to order her something for delivery. I am usually available to take a lady out for a meal OTC. I enjoy your company but I will not pay to watch you eat. I expect the time spent to be just 2 ppl getting together for a meal and conversation. I have references if desired. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Awesome!! I'll definitely keep that in mind. And the delivery thing is SUCH a sweet thing to do.
if you want to impress a lady and make it memorable, at least take the time to make a reservation at a decent restaurant, Three Forks, Ruth's Chris, even Dragonfly. Order decent wine, dress to impress and you never know what may follow.
if you want to impress a lady and make it memorable, at least take the time to make a reservation at a decent restaurant, Three Forks, Ruth's Chris, even Dragonfly. Order decent wine, dress to impress and you never know what may follow. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
After all this, I know what will follow
I've been tempted to post something like this. Dinner, movies, drinks...OTC sometimes turns into a blast.

Hey, who wants to take me to lunch? LOL
I am always available at lunch.. Dinner dates harder for me to do, schedule wise. But.. I would love to have the company of a lady for lunch. I am near LBJ and Stemmons, just saying...
Or did you really mean to say, "Who wants to dine ON you for lunch?"
BCD time then dinner is my thing. Unless you are meeting with Dallas Rain then you get involved and damn near forget the dinner reservation. I have asked several ladies for the dinner date when I request an appointment and have never been turned down. I don't like to eat alone and I am sure it is the same thing for her. Schedule early so the lady can arrange for your request. I ask for two hours BCD followed by dinner and except for one time when we went way over go to a nice place to eat.
  • Skout
  • 04-29-2014, 12:56 PM
I would love to treat someone to dinner and drinks OTC before retiring somewhere private for a session but I've never ventured to ask. Good to know there are ladies like you who would appreciate the offer. Perhaps I'll be a little bolder in the future. Thanks for sharing.
just remember that sex on a full stomach is not always deliteful.
esp if the food is very rich or very different from what you normally eat.

but dinner out afterwards or several hours before can be deliteful.
my suggestion - just find a place that both of you like rather than trying to impress.
This is an eye opener. Some of the ladies I would like to meet most are here. Not for sex, but for a hug, lunch, and to connect a warm live person to the posts that have attracted me.

With my waning hobby days, the cost of a nice lunch is very attractive compared to the frustration of a fully paid session that gets nowhere.

Thanks! I feel like a new man.