Photo shoots for the ladies

• Sardo
  • 05-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Hello to all the lovely providers out there. I am a photographer and I'm looking to set up some photo shoots(not nude) within the next couple weeks, so I figured I would try on here to see if any ladies might want to try some modeling and get some great pictures in return. I have about 6 different concepts I want to shoot, most are outdoors.

I would be happy to share my portfolio, just message me if you are interested.

Once again, these are non-nude, non-erotic shoots. I can provide those services if desired or needed, but not actively seeking that right now.

Preferably looking for 18 to 35 years old, outgoing, and comfortable in front of the camera.

So if you want to give modeling a try, or are a model, I would love to set up a shoot and will provide high quality, edited photos for your time. Message me if interested or want more info.
You may have better luck in the provider's services forum.

There are plenty of guys with cameras in coed.
With smartphones and selfies you guys are just about out of business
Selfies rock
Isn't every guy with a hard on and a smart phone a photographer these days ?
Holy shit it is a TexRich sighting
Selfies rock Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Some do but too many don't . . . the sitting on the bathroom sink ones do NO woman any justice!!! Another pic type not helping so many beautiful women here is the tiny pic . . . why bother?

And don't even get me started on the pouty lip pose

Many here can take semi-pro pics with decent cameras and editing skills, some for free (no barter required). Proper posing can enhance strengths and minimize weakness which I have NO problem with even though others may disagree. I see good posing as no different from hair/makeup and wardrobe choices. But YMMV.

Of course, I could take a good pick of Tara with a Brownie
Selfies rock Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I suck at selfies! Tara, I should learn from you...
You basically have to beg to give away free Photoshoots these days. Nobody appreciates good photography. The true art form of it. I've had a few providers offer to pose for me after seeing some of my shots. Then ended up going with someone else and getting horrible looking photos.
It's like YouTube's effect on producing video - it didn't make people who were good at the craft replaceable - it just buried the good stuff with crap, and now people accept crap.
What's a selfie?
What's a selfie? Originally Posted by Prime Time
I always thought it was a hand job without a partner.

I'm a master at it.