Happy MILF...I mean Mother's Day!

I know some of you lovely ladies have kiddos, so I just wanted to wish ya'll a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!
Thanks Grassy!
Woo thanks Grassy!!

Awesome thread to remind us dudes to celebrate too.

My sister is gonna look so dumb when the idiot brother remembered Mother's Day and..... she didn't!

Thank you.
Happy Mother's day!
I second Grassy's motion. There are some awesome mom's out there who just happen to be MILF's. I have no doubt that motherhood adds a layer of complexity to being a provider and yet so many manage to do it so seamlessly. So mom's, thanks and I hope you have a marvelous Mother's Day...every day!
I second Grassy's motion. There are some awesome mom's out there who just happen to be MILF's. I have no doubt that motherhood adds a layer of complexity to being a provider and yet so many manage to do it so seamlessly. So mom's, thanks and I hope you have a marvelous Mother's Day...every day! Originally Posted by steverino50
+1 steverino50,

I think MILF providers add another stability factor/guarantee in the TCB department.

Yes, Happy Mother's Day to all of you beautiful ladies! C:
+1 steverino50,

I think MILF providers add another stability factor/guarantee in the TCB department.

Originally Posted by muffin101
Ya, motherhood kinda forces that aspect of responsibility. It's all downhill.

Sweet observation muffin
Ya, motherhood kinda forces that aspect of responsibility. It's all downhill.

Sweet observation muffin Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Np nurse,

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm also extra sweet after my vacation...

Got really sun burnt...

If I was a blueberry muffin before...

I'm more like a triple chocolate chocolate-chip muffin now....

Had blueberries for balls....

now they are chocolate-chips....

not that my balls got tanned, but it just kinda goes with the joke...

ahh peeling sucks!

I'll be sure to be extra sweet to my mommy tomorrow.

Happy Mother's Day ladies! Regardless of who you are one there's not another person on this planet who's more deserving than you all of a special day. Props to you all for performing the hardest job on the planet!
Thanks!
Happy Mother's Day to all moms
Happy mother day to all my female friends that are moms... To the ones that are not, enjoy your time with your mom, grand mother,aunt, or whomever is that great woman in your life!