Alert - scammers in Dallas!

I want to alert my fellow friends that there are a two girl team tag scamming old guys in parking lots.

Their description: one is a cute blonde spinner mid 20s, the other a tall slender brunette with green eyes, also mid 20s.

Their MO is to approach guys and tell them they want to have sex with you on the car. They take you to the back seat, make out with you, and while one of them gives you a bbbjcimnqns, and you are temporarily incapacitated, they open your wallet and they took all 50 dollars I had, then split quickly.

I have been robbed 10 times last week by them. If you go on a Sunday, go early as the lines are long.
fool you once shame on them, fool you more than twice its all your fault
glad you are okay but seriously....
Yes, I know.
Where can u get in line
I thought A Town put a stop to sw robbers. It's been a few days for me too. Ive got to go find that long fun line
ROFL

That's hilarious!!
I want to alert my fellow friends that there are a two girl team tag scamming old guys in parking lots.

Their description: one is a cute blonde spinner mid 20s, the other a tall slender brunette with green eyes, also mid 20s.

Their MO is to approach guys and tell them they want to have sex with you on the car. They take you to the back seat, make out with you, and while one of them gives you a bbbjcimnqns, and you are temporarily incapacitated, they open your wallet and they took all 50 dollars I had, then split quickly.

I have been robbed 10 times last week by them. If you go on a Sunday, go early as the lines are long. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Dumb ass! You could have prevented or at least limited the damage in several ways:

1. Put your cash in an envelope so you wouldn't have to buy 9 other wallets.

2. Ask for a CBJ so you wouldn't have been incapacitated.

3. Insisted on using their pimp's car so if they left you would have collateral for a loan to replace your 50 dollars.

4. Asked for a review special discount for your next backseat session.

5. Taken all the cash out of your wallet and written your credit card numbers down so that you could call your bank and cancel before they used them.

Thanks fella for not even being smart enough to put this in the alert section. I could have avoided this scam yesterday and today if you had said something. It is too late now, but for others sake I hope the mods move it to the Alert Section.

Ooops....I misread. They didn't take your wallet. Sorry I flamed you on #1. They took both of mine though.
Damn, they got me for 100. Note to self- carry less money in wallet
That's pretty good stuff right there.
Ahhh, Luke...scenes we'd like to experience, lol.
I was able to hold out so they gave me all your cash to leave.