Sheila Jackass Lee Is Such A Fuckin' Dumbass

SJL is at a downtown protest today and calls him "George Flinn" THREE TIMES. Cities are being set on fire, we are supposed to welcome him home for his funeral. She can't get his name right.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...MWdLq0mtDrMd7o

Go to about the 0:45 mark.
And yet just like Pelosi out in California, the voters in Lee's district keep re-electing her, over and over and over again ..... makes you wonder about the mentality of voters sometimes .....but Ron White summed it up perfectly, "you can't fix stupid" .....
I guess she can't differentiate between George Floyd and Michael Flynn.
Not to make it about him but the people who continue to vote her in have no idea the injustice done to Flynn and the fact that it is continuing.
Review Joe Bidens gaffs

"My father worked in the mines"
His father never worked in the mines.
Review Joe Bidens gaffs

"My father worked in the mines"
His father never worked in the mines. Originally Posted by VitaMan

And don't forget about "how women love his leg hair."

By far, I am not a fan of Trump, but he will have alot fun with Joe Biden leg hair.
Looking for the U.S. flag on Mars ....

The Three Vietnams....or was it the three Koreas? Cant keep that shit straight.....someone get me a sammich.
And then at his funeral yesterday, she said George Floyd “grew up in 3rd Ward.....Jack Yates, the crimson and red!”

What an idiot.
Sheila Jackass Lee Is A Fuckin' Dumbass from New York!!!!
I was on a Continental flight to DC some years back and we were late leaving the gate.
Turns out Lee had arrived at the very last moment and had them hold the pane at the gate an extra 10 minutes.
She boards the plane and starts raising hell with the flight crew because they wouldn't kick someone out of first class and give that person's seat to her. Everyone in first class just looked at her and smiled.
Later the flight attendant told me she has a habit of buying a coach seat but then demands to be upgraded. No one offered up their seat.
She ended up in coach.
I would he put her in the cargo bay.
Amen
Why nobody talks about those cops who died and injured in this so called protests? Why nobody talks about many murders happened the same week in Chicago- blacks killing blcks?
^^^^^ It’s not in line with their agenda....
I was on a Continental flight to DC some years back and we were late leaving the gate.
Turns out Lee had arrived at the very last moment and had them hold the pane at the gate an extra 10 minutes.
She boards the plane and starts raising hell with the flight crew because they wouldn't kick someone out of first class and give that person's seat to her. Everyone in first class just looked at her and smiled.
Later the flight attendant told me she has a habit of buying a coach seat but then demands to be upgraded. No one offered up their seat.
She ended up in coach.
I would he put her in the cargo bay. Originally Posted by tbone2u

............then, again.............

https://www.chron.com/politics/artic...p-12452258.php
Typical SJL.....what a waste of life......