Cuddle only sessions

Is this something people on this site provide? I’ve looked into cuddle only providers on other sites and there just aren’t enough people on there.

If so, are those rates lower? Is it insulting to ask if rates are lower for that?
I'm a professional cuddler on Cuddle comforts and I recommend a young 20 year old gal on there. She's a big bigger but really sweet went I cant make appts I recommend BabyJess.
It's like 80 $ to comfort an hr... not much but sometimes thats all you need
I'm a professional cuddler on Cuddle comforts and I recommend a young 20 year old gal on there. She's a big bigger but really sweet went I cant make appts I recommend BabyJess.
It's like 80 $ to comfort an hr... not much but sometimes thats all you need Originally Posted by JasminDelights
I thought you was done with eccie what happened? Lol
It's like 80 $ to comfort an hr... not much but sometimes thats all you need Originally Posted by JasminDelights
I appreciate your recommendation but I don’t see someone with the username BabyJess on cuddlecomfort
Baby_Jess
Pm if you'd like
I thought you was done with eccie what happened? Lol Originally Posted by Lubeman
Really, Jas, just go away already....nobody wants to read your lame posts anymore.......
Really, Jas, just go away already....nobody wants to read your lame posts anymore....... Originally Posted by playa76
Yes, cause yours are so much more positive. You degrade women w 99.9% of your posts so yea fuck you dude. You’re a joke. And have no room to talk about others.
i wouldnt mind a cuddle only session...at a discount donation of course
cuddling can be so sensually orgasmic..sometimes touching brings more comfort than the "dirty deed"!!!
Yes, cause yours are so much more positive. You degrade women w 99.9% of your posts so yea fuck you dude. You’re a joke. And have no room to talk about others. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Naw, fuck you, you dried up old bitch, you're starting to sound more like Seductrix every day, another old used up angry has been provider....go join Jas in retirement or whatever. Nobody gives a shit about either of you.
But yet you seen her so what’s your point? You like to see providers then try to break them down w your insults? My point is you’re shitty whether you’ve seen the providers or not. Seduxtrix just put you in your place multiple times and it was much appreciated and needed. I am way worse. Start a war w me and you will lose. I don’t know your cocky rude ass but now, due to you showing your true colors, me and many other providers will never ever want to.
And who the fuck is jas you weirdo? And I don’t join other providers in retirement. I make my own decisions as to when I will retire. No time soon so haha.

And plenty of my family and friends give a shit about me. You sound so stupid claiming otherwise when I’ve never met you and you don’t know a single thing about me.
I got you baby!
I love cuddling!!! And yes I believe rates should be lower
How did a post about cuddling and comfort get so hate and anger filled? MFers need to chill