Is it my imagination or are mass murders up since Biden's taken office?

Mass murders are defined where three or more people are killed around the same time by the same individual.

The one that stands out in my mind is the Colorado killings by the 25yo Muslim. In Austin yesterday four people were killed including the ex-cop who did it. Many others, I won't enumerate.

Seems like the media has stopped blaming Trump or Trump supporters because the evidence didn't stand up. Now the celebrated clause is "weapons of war". Did, squinty-eye Joe sign some EOs two weeks ago to stop this? "Arm braces". That didn't hold up.

What gives? I love Democrats killing Democrats but this is ridiculous. We're not even counting the rising murder rate in dim-controlled cities.
It's population adjustment to offset Bitten's open border policy.
If the media says it's so then it most be so.
gnadfly u r a bit dim, arn't u
gnadfly u r a bit dim, arn't u Originally Posted by currentresident1968
wtf or yssup?
It was designed so that Biden could make his gay executive order to ban guns.

They're not going to stop spamming gun violence until they've convinced everyone to forfeit their rights.

Social engineering by the gay stream media.

They are also trying to make freedom of speech sound scary by reporting how "domestic terrorists" can organize on online forums.

It's all stupid bullshit. We're watching our leaders kill our own people and remain in power.
All of the above. Also a combo of COVID Cabin Fever and people being stuck inside and online is radicalizing them.

Also, PD's being defunded doesn't help.

But yeah, it's all a plan to bring us to the brink, and then the government cracks down and they drag us back 250 years back to Fuedalism.
gnadfly u r a bit dim, arn't u Originally Posted by currentresident1968

well look here. has someone "awakened" a parked handle from last year only to have this for your first post?

pretty sure you liked your own post .. butt kan u double like a post?

BAHASHAAAAA
I'm confused. How does one distinguish between a gay executive order and a hetero one?
I'm confused. How does one distinguish between a gay executive order and a hetero one? Originally Posted by reddog1951
I think it's something like this

Still don't get it. Explain logically please.
It's population adjustment to offset Bitten's open border policy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's harsh, but I like the gallows humor.

well look here. has someone "awakened" a parked handle from last year only to have this for your first post?

pretty sure you liked your own post .. butt kan u double like a post?

BAHASHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Nobody but you would admit to the double masturbatory act. Yes. I say so.

I think it's something like this

Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Gay meaning supposédly week? Dingo has issues of sexual discomfort.

The Making of “Midnight Cowboy,” and the Remaking of Hollywood

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...-hollywood/amp

His next movie, “Sunday Bloody Sunday” (1971), had a sympathetic gay character, played by Peter Finch. But there is no one like that in “Midnight Cowboy.”

Joe and Ratso are shown to have little sympathy for homosexuals, and they use John Wayne’s F-word often. According to Schlesinger’s biographer, William Mann, Hoffman thought his character should also use the N-word, but Schlesinger was horrified and refused to let him. Still, he was fine with homophobic slurs. Many years later, he claimed that the use of the word by the characters was “a sign of overprotestation,” but this seems a justification in hindsight.
Narrow minds think alike.
That's harsh, but I like the gallows humor.

Nobody but you would admit to the double masturbatory act. Yes. I say so.

Gay meaning supposédly week? Dingo has issues of sexual discomfort.

The Making of “Midnight Cowboy,” and the Remaking of Hollywood

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...-hollywood/amp

Narrow minds think alike. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
you lay awake at night wondering ..

how does TWK do that???

well .. if you double click the "Like" button really fast ..

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

how does TWK do that???

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How about if you click it three times really fast?

BAHAHAHAHA

how does TWK do that???

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sometimes I use the touch pad. Sometimes the burner laptop. But you can't get me on that one again. I must have been drunk.

How about if you click it three times really fast?

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Was that this idiot's excuse? Was he drunk when he said this? At least he was a harmless fool. Unlike the dumpster fire who is responsible for half a million deaths - and counting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A