Derek Chauvin Super Hero

This forum sucks. You get banned for speaking your mind freely. I understand saying really disgusting things, or spamming the forum, but just making jokes and fooling around shouldn't be punished. Even if you have an unpopular or even hateful opinion, why should that be a ban? If you call someone a dip ding dong, you get an infraction?

Forum sucks.

Probably voted for Hillary.
That should be Derek Chauvin Superstar because the left is going to crucify him.
Can I get some context?
Everything is BACKWARDS
  • Old-T
  • 04-22-2021, 12:09 PM
That should be Derek Chauvin Superstar because the left is going to crucify him. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He should be, just like any other killer. Having a badge does not make you immune from the law, or at least it shouldn't. Comments like this one of yours is exactly what my Gestapo comment was referring to.
George Floyd was speed balling, and we all saw him tripping tf out on the body cam footage.

This thread isn't about that idiot. However, all praises of the hero Derek Chauvin are welcome.

It's about the fact that the guidelines on this forum are too strict. I call someone a dip ding dong and get an infraction. This is supposed to be a political forum. Why are the rules so strict?
That should be Derek Chauvin Superstar because the left is going to crucify him.

He should be, just like any other killer. Having a badge does not make you immune from the law, or at least it shouldn't. Comments like this one of yours is exactly what my Gestapo comment was referring to. Originally Posted by Old-T

I'm debating whether it's worth my time to try and explain the pun, the sarcasm but I'll leave it to Barley if he thinks it's worth his time. Oh hell, I can't help myself. Just a small hint.

The title is Super hero and the response is maybe it should be Superstar as in the musical where..... oh, never mind.
George Floyd was speed balling, and we all saw him tripping tf out on the body cam footage.

This thread isn't about that idiot. However, all praises of the hero Derek Chauvin are welcome.

It's about the fact that the guidelines on this forum are too strict. I call someone a dip ding dong and get an infraction. This is supposed to be a political forum. Why are the rules so strict? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

And we are supposed to call each other childish names in a political forum? Huh, I thought this was a place for adult, civil debate. Silly me.
And be careful not to scroll down too far to comment. By that time the idea is outdated and comments can't possibly be anymore useful. The Censors are very sensitive to that.

Oh hell, I see Yahoo is back to allowing comments on some stories so I suppose anything is possible.
I thought the Chauvin Superstar comment was witty and funny.

I'm for, um, nailing him for Floyd's murder. But I'm generally more pro-LE action than most of the Right here. That black girl who got shot the other day, stabbing the other girl? She had it coming. Remember the Fort Worth Church Usher from 17 months ago, who shot the guy in the Church, who had shot 2 others? Y'all praised him as a Hero, I said he was too reticent to act, and he allowed the gunman to shoot, before reacting.
  • Tiny
  • 04-22-2021, 07:40 PM
It's about the fact that the guidelines on this forum are too strict. I call someone a dip ding dong and get an infraction. This is supposed to be a political forum. Why are the rules so strict? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
From now on call the dip ding dongs "esteemed fellow posters." Problem solved.
I call someone a dip ding dong and get an infraction. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
The solution is obvious. Be civil. Don't call people rude names.
I thought the Chauvin Superstar comment was witty and funny.

I'm for, um, nailing him for Floyd's murder. But I'm generally more pro-LE action than most of the Right here. That black girl who got shot the other day, stabbing the other girl? She had it coming. Remember the Fort Worth Church Usher from 17 months ago, who shot the guy in the Church, who had shot 2 others? Y'all praised him as a Hero, I said he was too reticent to act, and he allowed the gunman to shoot, before reacting. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I knew sooner or later we would agree on something!

But you are more pro-LE than most of the Right here? I kinda doubt that but welcome to the club. I'm not going to hijack this thread but I am going to start another thread about the shooting of the 16 year old and I would like every bodies opinion on this and I'll explain why.

See "This is a test" when I finish putting it up. I'm just very curious to see the outcome from this topic.

From now on call the dip ding dongs "esteemed fellow posters." Problem solved. Originally Posted by Tiny
British and Australian Parliaments do this.

Instead of calling each other "cunt" it's "My right and honorable friend (TITLE)".