California's First Woman Governor: Caitlyn Jenner!!

That's right. Say it loud, say it proud.

I can't wait until all the woke assholes in the media have to bite the politically correct bullet and start giving all the accolades that should be a due a real woman to Caitlyn Jenner instead.

After all, how many times have they told us "Transwomen are women!!"

I can just see the cover of Time magazine now - Caitlyn Jenner's photo and the caption "California Elects First Woman Governor".

I'm actually hoping for this to happen, despite how much I loath anything related to the Kardashian clan.
Lordy Id love for this shit show to happen in kalifornia!

However the libs will eat their own to stay in power!
She’s a Republican. And one hell of a spear chucker, if memory serves.

She’s a Republican. And one hell of a spear chucker, if memory serves.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

it's fake tits get in the way now.

BAHHAHAHAAAA
Real tits on a boob....
Real tits on a boob.... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Did you ever hear about Trump's "Battery Theory"? How he thinks exercise will kill you, and that people are born with a finite amount of energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIUube41iD8
Caitlyn Jenner is a woman? Really? Well then I guess Cumswallah Harris can drop to her knees and do what she does best! .....
I can't wait until all the woke assholes in the media have to bite the politically correct bullet and start giving all the accolades that should be a due a real woman to Caitlyn Jenner instead. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Nah, that's not how "woke" works. They get to "punch your card" at will when they decide they don't like what you're doing.

They'll call her all sorts of transphobic shit because she's got the wrongthink.

Look up videos of antifa thugs at the protests last year:

- Calling gay people who stand against them f*gs
- Calling black people who stand against them the n-word
- Calling women who stand against them bitches or cunts
- Calling jews that stand against them murderers or k*kes

Nothing's off-limits.

A buddy of mine who's Mexican got called a "white latinx" by a black lady at a store in Midland because he wasn't wearing a mask. When he argued that "latinx" isn't a real thing, that he's a Mexican and a Latino, she told him "it's latinx because spanish is sexist." When he told her she had no right to co-opt his language she called him a sp*c and told him to "go back to your ignorant, broke-ass country".
That's right. Say it loud, say it proud.
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Caitlyn is not a woman. Caitlyn has the xy chromosome. Caitlyn will always have the xy chromosome, it does not matter how many operations the doctors give Caitlyn.

The state of Alabama has a new law. Someone like Caitlyn will not be able to compete against females who do have the xx chromosomes.
I’d forgotten how caring this group was.
I’d forgotten how caring this group was. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is this a subject that is near and dear?
Is it normal for a man to want to change his body to look like a woman's and cut off his genitals?
I wish I could find a trans person who claims to be a "woman in a man's body" who won't go into a literal shit fit when I ask them what it means to "feel like a woman".

I'm literally not trying to be an asshole about it, and I tell them that up front, but they still get nearly violent with me.

I don't wake up in the morning and "feel like a man", I'm just me. And I don't feel like I should have been born with a penis or a vagina. I could be trans and not know it. So if they can explain it, I might be able to tell.

I wish I could find a trans person who claims to be a "woman in a man's body" who won't go into a literal shit fit when I ask them what it means to "feel like a woman".

I'm literally not trying to be an asshole about it, and I tell them that up front, but they still get nearly violent with me.

I don't wake up in the morning and "feel like a man", I'm just me. And I don't feel like I should have been born with a penis or a vagina. I could be trans and not know it. So if they can explain it, I might be able to tell.
Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I'm sure a big part of it is an attraction to men. They are attracted to men, and prefer playing the feminine role. I doubt any trans person would change their sex, if they knew they never had a chance at love. Just a guess, though, I could easily be wrong.
I'm sure a big part of it is an attraction to men. They are attracted to men, and prefer playing the feminine role. I doubt any trans person would change their sex, if they knew they never had a chance at love. Just a guess, though, I could easily be wrong. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I've only got anecdotal evidence, but 2 out of the 3 trans women in my life still like women and one of them is married. The 3rd is married to a man.

I can't find a ton of rhyme or reason to it.