Look who Bubba invited to the White House!

Did Epstein ask him to hang the Clinton blue dress picture in the Oval Office?

https://conservativebrief.com/new-ph...tm_medium=RP78
It doesn't matter who the rich pedos are because they all protect each other with their money and clout.

It will take a tidal wave of vigilantism to do something about it, and even then, you would get half of them, they'd just move out of reach.
Clinton was the Ultimate Dirt bag, Biden is the ultimate Puppet and Trump was the ultimate pain in the ass that exposed all of these useless pieces of shit. He sacrificed a lot to get the message out.
you really think Clinton could have resisted what happened on the Lolita express and on the island during his many trips? I mean how blind do you want to pretend to be?

Strange how Hellz isn't in the picture.
and that in the pic Clinton has his beady eyes only for ghislaine
and that in the pic Clinton has his beady eyes only for ghislaine Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-c...laine-maxwell/
you really think Clinton could have resisted what happened on the Lolita express and on the island during his many trips? I mean how blind do you want to pretend to be? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He could have resisted by not getting on the boat. Bill Clinton is all about his own self indulgence. That's what makes him a dirt bag.
Clinton invited someone to the White House?

I didn't think he lived there anymore.

So confusing...

Clinton invited someone to the White House?

I didn't think he lived there anymore.

So confusing...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you read the article .. and i did .. you won't find one direct reference to Trump.

looks like that dog won't hunt anymore.

even the press has given up on that FAKE NEWS.

and yet .. you persist.

BAHHAHHAAAA
if you read the article .. and i did .. you won't find one direct reference to Trump.

looks like that dog won't hunt anymore.

even the press has given up on that FAKE NEWS.

and yet .. you persist.

BAHHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Trump didn’t invite Eppy and Jizlane to the WH. Banned them from Mara Lago and never was on Eppy’s plane or island. Eppy didn’t have a painting of Trump hanging in any of his properties.

BAHAHAHAHA
Eppy didn’t have a painting of Trump hanging in any of his properties.

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

Ain't it digusting that Slick Willy didn't even shave his legs for that portrait!

Security alert.

Please stop risking the safety of your fellow posters by irresponsibly posting links to dubious Russian (allegedly) propaganda sites, bambino.

Thank you.

YQW!
Ain't it digusting that Slick Willy didn't even shave his legs for that portrait!

Originally Posted by lustylad
looks shaved to me