Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: D****: Tall, brunette, A-cups, braces, very sweet
N***: Very pretty, B-cups, slightly shy
????: Pretty, B-cups, Aggressive in a good way, tall
Recommendation: Yes
  • rcusa
  • 07-25-2024, 09:22 AM
This sounds like a review of Chicas Bonitas, although the review does not say that. Nice to know it may be flashlight-free...
This sounds like a review of Chicas Bonitas, although the review does not say that. Nice to know it may be flashlight-free... Originally Posted by rcusa
Absolutely was Chicas Bonitas. Damn me for not putting that in there.
Maybe a Mod can edit that in somewhere?

And I saw no flashlights at all during my visit!
Stopped by CB today around 1PM. Very few cars in parking lot. Paid the fee, girl at desk recognized me so no DL check, entered and sat down against the wall to the right of the main stage. There was a weird vibe. Only about 8 or 9 dancers and 2 customers. Typically 20+ dancers this time of day. Ordered a drink and sat back. Typically attacked by several dancers but not today. Only approached by one dancer that I knew and it seemed kinda halfhearted. Only saw one couple enter the box but only for one song. Finished my drink and left after about 25 minutes. Strange.
Stopped by CB today around 1PM. Very few cars in parking lot. Paid the fee, girl at desk recognized me so no DL check, entered and sat down against the wall to the right of the main stage. There was a weird vibe. Only about 8 or 9 dancers and 2 customers. Typically 20+ dancers this time of day. Ordered a drink and sat back. Typically attacked by several dancers but not today. Only approached by one dancer that I knew and it seemed kinda halfhearted. Only saw one couple enter the box but only for one song. Finished my drink and left after about 25 minutes. Strange. Originally Posted by Blackjack212121
Thx for the Intel. I'll wait a bit longer to return.