Intel on asian Mandi at Bucks Cabaret Dallas?

Went to Bucks Dallas last night and got a few dances from a gorgeous asian girl named Mandi. Does anyone have any intel on her? PM is fine if that is easier.

She said she is from Laos - absolutely gorgeous face, extremely fit body, and some MM D's that were perfect. I got a few dances from her but I couldn't stay long. She said she also works at Men's Club but not very often. I kind of got some hustler vibes from her though.
Did some recon there last night after laughing myself silly at a Deadpool/Wolverine sighting.

Couldn’t be sure becuase there was a mix up during her stage call (several dancers didn’t answer). Before that she was aggressively workomg the floor and didn’t make it to the area I was in. Fit asian milf, large MM C cups in my flawed estimation, shoulder length hair and a bubble butt that looked like you could bounce a quarter off it. Noticed that when she scooped up a patron they were usually back there for several dances. Will be going back.

I did get a massage from a very cute younger asian named Venus. She had an FOTB look to her and a manner of speaking that seemed like english did not come easy for her or she was on the spectrum. Maybe she was shy, who knows. She offered a massage for two songs at 20 and that her hands were very good. I said “fuckit why not”. Perhaps I should have done a Crocodile Dundee style package check on her because her hands were very stong indeed. She warned me that she would start hard and if it was too much say so. She had a great technique leading me to believe she was formally trained. Didn’t offer dances which I found curious (I didn’t see her do dances with anyone else, just massages).

Gotta say, you Dallas mofos are are into some different shit. I saw two midgets working the floor and at first thought they were servers. Then one joins the stage rotation and I’m like “WTF?!” Little people have to hustle too I guess.

Went to Bucks Dallas last night and got a few dances from a gorgeous asian girl named Mandi. Does anyone have any intel on her? PM is fine if that is easier.

She said she is from Laos - absolutely gorgeous face, extremely fit body, and some MM D's that were perfect. I got a few dances from her but I couldn't stay long. She said she also works at Men's Club but not very often. I kind of got some hustler vibes from her though. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Did some recon there last night after laughing myself silly at a Deadpool/Wolverine sighting.

Couldn’t be sure becuase there was a mix up during her stage call (several dancers didn’t answer). Before that she was aggressively workomg the floor and didn’t make it to the area I was in. Fit asian milf, large MM C cups in my flawed estimation, shoulder length hair and a bubble butt that looked like you could bounce a quarter off it. Noticed that when she scooped up a patron they were usually back there for several dances. Will be going back. Originally Posted by Yasuke_
I couldn't keep my eyes off Mandi when she was on stage. Her body is perfect in my opinion.

The few dances I got were so so - she was pushing VIP, so I kind of worry that she talks a big game and then if we go to VIP, she would just give me more lap dances and there really is no menu (aka bait and switch).

Couldn’t be sure becuase there was a mix up during her stage call (several dancers didn’t answer). Before that she was aggressively workomg the floor and didn’t make it to the area I was in. Fit asian milf, large MM C cups in my flawed estimation, shoulder length hair and a bubble butt that looked like you could bounce a quarter off it. Noticed that when she scooped up a patron they were usually back there for several dances. Will be going back.

I did get a massage from a very cute younger asian named Venus. She had an FOTB look to her and a manner of speaking that seemed like english did not come easy for her or she was on the spectrum. Maybe she was shy, who knows. She offered a massage for two songs at 20 and that her hands were very good. I said “fuckit why not”. Perhaps I should have done a Crocodile Dundee style package check on her because her hands were very stong indeed. She warned me that she would start hard and if it was too much say so. She had a great technique leading me to believe she was formally trained. Didn’t offer dances which I found curious (I didn’t see her do dances with anyone else, just massages).

Gotta say, you Dallas mofos are are into some different shit. I saw two midgets working the floor and at first thought they were servers. Then one joins the stage rotation and I’m like “WTF?!” Little people have to hustle too I guess. Originally Posted by Yasuke_
That's damn funny