Late night or daytime fun?

Hello, I been wondering when do you guys feel is the best time to play? I mean I am a late owl because they say freaks come out at night but their never seem to be any at night, but when I try daytime I get a lot of late night requests. So I am just wondering what do you prefer
Ash, I'm ready to play with you again anytime. If I had my choise, it would be morning sex. Good night sleep get up with wood and a nice ready load to blow.
Hey Ashley...for me 90% of the time it is late night
Late at night for me too. Damn Ashley, i wish stafford and Conroe were closer together
Lol. I'd be over every other night. Lol
Idk Ashley its like what and what I guess lol, but I also thought that the freaks come out at night!
I'm 100% daytime. Always have been. I want to see everything we're doing in natural sunlight light. I want full light on every nook and cranny!

+ I don't want to a fall asleep after a couple of nuts. (Apparently it's a biological thing that guys want to fall asleep. Well that is my excuse!)

empire
I LOVE TO BE FILLED UP IN THE MORNING TIME...THE FREAKS DO COME OUT AT NIGHT, BUT ITS SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING THAT MORNING WOOD
  • bbkid
  • 10-21-2011, 07:29 AM
You already know what I like, baby.
Night, day, don't matter to me!
I can only schedule my "time away" during the day. I tend to arrange for in-call sessions between 11AM and 2PM.
Back when I was married, I had to do all of my playing during the day so I've become accustomed to doing it that way. I'm single now, and still like doing days but I have the freedom to do a late night run if I get the urge.
I love morning/ day time dates!

I have more energy during the daytime than at night, and I love to bring only the best of "me" into a date.

Genesis Nicole
I have a rough job that leaves me drained mentally. Morning is the best time for me. And besides that, I have to hobby in the mornings. Don't want to go home having another woman's smell on me or smelling like I just took a shower.
Lol Ashley I guess we are the only night owls
  • Trey
  • 10-28-2011, 01:07 AM
I LOVE TO BE FILLED UP IN THE MORNING TIME...THE FREAKS DO COME OUT AT NIGHT, BUT ITS SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING THAT MORNING WOOD Originally Posted by Staxxb
Early morning is my favorite smash I like it like at 800 am. Then I go back to sleep lol. It's real hard to find girls that can make such a time though.