THE PRINCE

NO, i have no idea what you wrote about me in PRIVATE, all i know is that the last conversation we had wasnt all that good, so PLEASE do not say i have access to PRIVATE, i recently dealt with this drama before and i do not want to deal with it again.

ALL I know is that you had to hide something from ME, so i knew it was bad, so i confronted you to not start drama about me. YOU are the childish one for accusing me of ignoring your p411 message when i had possibly no time to read the message at 630 pm, when i was in my english composition class from 6pm to 9pm and i am not allowed to be on my phone, to check ANYTHING. we all know how teachers in college are. STRICT! so you can keep with the drama, the prince, or you can grow up and F*CK OFF!

anyways, this ALL NEEDS TO STOP, because i am a provider and i am here to post ads and learn more about what men do and dont like. thats all. BESIDES THAT, IM DONE.

rubyred.

p.s i am not going to be posting much after this (BESIDES ADS) because eccie to me is becoming more of a bashing place for providers than anything.
Stop explaining yourself to this board...they are going to keep saying shit about you, just like they say shit (true or not) about every other provider!

Dont waste your time or rep...it will only get worse trust me! Once you fall victim to one drama it's only time before you fall victim again...hobbist or providers!
-facepalm-

In all seriousness... Stop the madness.
Stop explaining yourself to this board...they are going to keep saying shit about you, just like they say shit (true or not) about every other provider!

Dont waste your time or rep...it will only get worse trust me! Once you fall victim to one drama it's only time before you fall victim again...hobbist or providers! Originally Posted by BDS

Thanks, I'm going to listen to you and I'm also going to dissappear for awhile
Your a beautiful firey redhead...dont disappear...it will be kinda like they won...plus we need more providers posting in co-ed!

Just brush it off...grab a margarita and just become a smartass like me...it's fun!
Your a beautiful firey redhead...dont disappear...it will be kinda like they won...plus we need more providers posting in co-ed!

Just brush it off...grab a margarita and just become a smartass like me...it's fun! Originally Posted by BDS

Thanks, you must have the perfect body btw

And yeah, that's a great idea. I think I'll go that route
OMG don't listen BDS

Just brush it off...grab a margarita and just become a smartass like me...it's fun! Originally Posted by BDS
sagelike advice. heed it

they won't stop until you're tired and a total bitch. then get you banned and talk shit about how 'crazy' you are. It's happened too many times.

Don't sweat the small sh!t

What she said.

Your contributions are appreciated, Ruby.
sagelike advice. heed it

they won't stop until you're tired and a total bitch. then get you banned and talk shit about how 'crazy' you are. It's happened too many times.

Don't sweat the small sh!t

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
What she said.

Your contributions are appreciated, Ruby. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott

Im taking the advice LD forsure

and thanks JS
OMG don't listen BDS Originally Posted by carkido45
If your weiner is sooo big than HUSH and Suck on it....

See Ruby that was fun!!

BDS hits the nail on the head, as usual. Glad you're listening to her, Ruby. She always has fun! We may all have to get together for a Post-watching session sometime.....
I don't know.........I kinda thinck that "total bitches" are hot........I'm just trying to turn you hooktards into something I want to fuck.....and redruby has a fine ass.......ijs.
be careful what you wish for.

me being a total bitch with you in the room would entail a large black dildo, Enya playing
in the background, and your anus. ijs