My 100th post: Bringin' SEXY to the bathroom :)

SO, it will be exactly a year in 3 weeks and 3 days when Snorkle (bless your heart, bb ) found me dinking around on eros, guided me towards being an independent and put me here on the board. I have met so many awesome people (both on this board & the hobby at large) in what seems like a short time here and for this, I feel extremely grateful. SO, I decided to make a thread about sexy bathroom photos...just cus
Ladies, please feel free to post any of your favourite bathroom photos. Now,we all know we have one. That picture you took in front of your bathroom mirror with either your celly or your cam and it looks good...in some cases, damn good! Or it could be professionally taken but still has a bathroom theme to it. Here's a throwback one of me...& then a more recent one.

Looking forward to a hundred more posts and a hundred more gentlemen (well not literally!)
Cheers!
Attached Images File Type: jpg deb (2).JPG (76.5 KB, 370 views) File Type: jpg _D7K1555-WEB.jpg (61.2 KB, 363 views)
Hot pics Selena.........Very sexy.

Snorkle made a great contribution to the hobby guiding you here.......smile
Well darn, I was the one who led you down the slippery slope? BLUSH

Oh baby you do have a sweet slippery slope! You know I love you!!!!
One of my all time favorite bathroom shots...

Happy 100th post. Lol.

Let me know when you reach 1000 post.
Well darn, I was the one who led you down the slippery slope? BLUSH

Oh baby you do have a sweet slippery slope! You know I love you!!!! Originally Posted by snorkle
Love you too, bunny!
Happy 100th post. Lol.

Let me know when you reach 1000 post. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Yeah, your amount of posts make mine look like a welfare case..lol
But go ahead & show me that bathroom pic, though c'mon...lisa! lisa! lisa! lisa! lisa!
  • tcx
  • 10-30-2011, 03:38 PM
SO, it will be exactly a year in 3 weeks and 3 days when Snorkle (bless your heart, bb ) found me dinking around on eros, guided me towards being an independent and put me here on the board. I have met so many awesome people (both on this board & the hobby at large) in what seems like a short time here and for this, I feel extremely grateful. SO, I decided to make a thread about sexy bathroom photos...just cus
Ladies, please feel free to post any of your favourite bathroom photos. Now,we all know we have one. That picture you took in front of your bathroom mirror with either your celly or your cam and it looks good...in some cases, damn good! Or it could be professionally taken but still has a bathroom theme to it. Here's a throwback one of me...& then a more recent one.

Looking forward to a hundred more posts and a hundred more gentlemen (well not literally!)
Cheers! Originally Posted by SelenaAries

THESE PICTURES ARE HOT
Very hot pic Selena ...some mirror pics turn out pretty good , like the one in my avatar .
Yea I do post alot......lmao. I have slowed down alot though.

Yeah, your amount of posts make mine look like a welfare case..lol
But go ahead & show me that bathroom pic, though c'mon...lisa! lisa! lisa! lisa! lisa! Originally Posted by SelenaAries

here's one I took today

Why thank you, dear

THESE PICTURES ARE HOT Originally Posted by tcx