I must be one good lookin' stud

• bbkid
  • 10-31-2011, 01:07 PM
I think that I must be alot better looking than I give myself credit for. Either that or I am a major stud in the bed. I've received texts from 5 different ladies today and all of them are wanting to see me!!! Damn, I hate that I am so popular. I am one bad mutha....

You don't suppose it has anything to do with tomorrow being the first of the month, do you? Nah, it's because I'm so wonderful......... Yeah, that's it.
Nope, it has zero to do with the first of the month.
WOW!! I wish I could be YOU. you are quite the ladies man.
oh wait, were you talking about providers or civilians????? nah, probably civilians ladies, because providers don't text you out of the blue or do they?????
  • Rezo
  • 10-31-2011, 01:53 PM
you da man, bbkid!
Your a stud! Providers pay all their bills a month in advance.
Were tomorrow the 5th of the month, I might think differently.
  • bbkid
  • 10-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Were tomorrow the 5th of the month, I might think differently. Originally Posted by TexasGator
LMAO - Hey dude, don't start no chit here.
Well..... I can say this.... you have moved up the "Prettiest Hobbyist on Eccie" list as of yesterday.......

JaD
JAD is there a "hobbyist of the day" award? If so, give it to the kid.
Been trying to tell ya BBK, you got game.
maybe they all took pity on the kid since his first love baseball is over
Providers simply adore him.

I think that I must be alot better looking than I give myself credit for. Either that or I am a major stud in the bed. I've received texts from 5 different ladies today and all of them are wanting to see me!!! Damn, I hate that I am so popular. I am one bad mutha....

You don't suppose it has anything to do with tomorrow being the first of the month, do you? Nah, it's because I'm so wonderful......... Yeah, that's it. Originally Posted by bbkid
Maybe if you shared you wouldnt have that problem. LOL
Text them back you handsome stud and let them know your hourly rate!
maybe they all took pity on the kid since his first love baseball is over Originally Posted by proper
Heh, not by a long shot. Now comes free agency, off-season trades (good riddance, Derek Lowe), the owners' meetings, the winter meetings, the 2011 awards...this is just the off-the-field season.