Bone Daddy's...wow!

On my way back from a nice little BNG in north Dallas, I thought I'd stop for lunch at Bone Daddy's. And, because I was in the mood for a little eye candy.

It did not disappoint. There is some serious young talent in there (and a room full of hard-dicks like myself. LOL). The brunettes are all tall and the blondes area really blonde. Hot figures with wonderful hips. There was one girl I wish I'd gotten a better look at—tall, darker skin, long black hair (almost to her ass) and a little Persian/eastern Indian-looking. One of the hottest women I've seen in awhile.

There have been several threads over the years about Bone Daddy's and "breast-aurants" in general. Some are like this post—just describing the surroundings. Others have been mentioned as a place where you might be able to pick up some nice young tail (for fun).

Go check it out. I want someone to go there and score. Then report back!
Love that place and yes the ladies are beautiful there... way more so than the local hooters and twin peaks I have been to...

I have not been there in a while, might be time for another visit
Love that place and yes the ladies are beautiful there... way more so than the local hooters and twin peaks I have been to...

I have not been there in a while, might be time for another visit Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Neither had I...hadn't been there in a couple years. I don't remember it looking THAT good. Makes me wonder where these girls come from...college girls? Maybe a little older?

Oh, and my pulled pork sandwich was pretty good too.
BoneDaddys rocks. Good food and awesome scenery.

I go too Bone Daddy's alot with my clients. Have good friends that work there. Very nice atmosphere too say the least.
Gotta Love the Beer Can Chicken.
Hmmmm, my experience at Bone Daddy's was interesting. I went there with a gal friend of mine and we got seated near the bar section, sorta close to the industrial staircase that led up to a second floor. The view was most accommodating since I got an eyeful of underwear shots of each waitress as they went up and down the staircase. Try to keep a staright face durring a conversation when that was going on in the background. And before I get a ton of PM's...Springvalley and 75.
  • b2pop
  • 01-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Tara has friends there..... she has the hook up!!!!!1
Tara has friends there..... she has the hook up!!!!!1 Originally Posted by b2pop
Also have the hook up at Red Neck Heaven . That place is way better. Naked woman wearing pasties and serving you lunch. Dose it get any better than that?
Tara has friends there..... she has the hook up!!!!!1 Originally Posted by b2pop
What's your definition of hook up?
What's your definition of hook up? Originally Posted by skydiver
I was wondering that too? Maybe he thinks free food and drinks.
Also have the hook up at Red Neck Heaven . That place is way better. Naked woman wearing pasties and serving you lunch. Dose it get any better than that? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I could think of something better........
Tara being naked, walking around and serving lunch. Might add.would have to have a throw down in the booth and eat her for desert!!!!!!! YUM YUM Now thats would be the cure for a sweet tooth.

• shlub
  • 01-26-2013, 09:05 AM
RNH is like Joe's Crab Shack with party girls that could not bring themselves become or stay a stripper and instead use their skills to "work" the clients.

I'm all for the flirtatiousness and flaunting but the cheese ball coordinated dancing and proclivity for big fur boots don't take this to the top of my list.
I could think of something better........
Tara being naked, walking around and serving lunch. Might add.would have to have a throw down in the booth and eat her for desert!!!!!!! YUM YUM Now thats would be the cure for a sweet tooth.

Originally Posted by Pure Kitty Lover
Name the time and I'll be there.
I want to boob watch with you Tara!
Love Bone Daddy's, the Beer Can Chicken is a must and if you are a pork lover like me, The Flying Pig is amazing. Oh and the girls are hot!