The Palms or Bobs?

I love The Palms, we don't have it in NOLA, but I've heard tell Bobs is the place for a good steak. Help?!

xoxo,

Taylor
Bob's.

If you've never been, you need to go.
Bob's steak and chop house? Yes! Go!
between the 2 = Bob's....
Bob's has the BIG CARROT and its a place to see and be seen.
Thanks for all the awesome input! Bob's it is!! I've had The Palms, so it was time for something new anyways. Now, tomorrow night, I've heard good things about Abacus...yay or nay? Anything else I should experience while in Dallas?

xoxo,

Taylor
Now, tomorrow night, I've heard good things about Abacus...yay or nay?
Impeccable taste. Very impressed.
I love The Palms, we don't have it in NOLA, but I've heard tell Bobs is the place for a good steak. Help?!

xoxo,

Taylor Originally Posted by Taylor_Love
Taylor,

If you've done one Palms you've done them all. Bob's will give you much more of a local Texas steakhouse flair and experience. You might also consider Del Frisco's Silver Fox. All good choices.

Bon appetit!!
Local flair is what I'm going for, for sure. I don't get out to Dallas often. And this is my first time mixing business with pleasure. So after the day is done, I'm just looking for some true Dallas experiences to unwind with. Del Frisco's Silver Fox, I haven't heard anything about, I'll for sure have to check it out.

Thank you for the thoughful insight, everyone

xoxo,

Taylor

P.S. I do enjoy dinner with company too! I'm here all week fellas, don't be bashful.

Taylor,

If you've done one Palms you've done them all. Bob's will give you much more of a local Texas steakhouse flair and experience. You might also consider Del Frisco's Silver Fox. All good choices.

Bon appetit!! Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
The Palms is a cool place... didn't know it was still around; it's been years since I've been there entertaining clients.
Impeccable taste. Very impressed. Originally Posted by Silvio Dante
Thank you!
I like people that have the foresight to check things out. Welcome to Dallas and I hope you enjoy your stay. BTW, I would go with Bob's as well
Taylor,

Let me suggest Al Biernat's. Great steak but their Sea Bass is unbelievable! It is also a place to seen in! Fantastic scenery....

Enjoy your stay in Big D.