Because Chat is Down

So I was wondering if anyone felt like getting together?. Chat is down, I do understand that there are alternatives to get in contact w/ladies such as 411 or PM. However, I just thought that if any of you ladies as well as guys don't have much going on this evening that you may want to meet up somewhere for food and drinks?...Anybody interested let me know,I'm having chat withdrawals lol.
Not much luck..huh?
Dont worry Robs4.1 maybe they will install chat4.2
Going out depends on where since I am in fort worth area.
Dont worry Robs4.1 maybe they will install chat4.2
Going out depends on where since I am in fort worth area. Originally Posted by massageey
would be Dallas so I'm thinking you don't want to drive an hour lol

Not much luck..huh? Originally Posted by Doc2078
nope
Heck, I'll go - I'm in Dallas and don't use chat ever but happen to be available. If 10 ppl sign up, count me in. Unless of course, I'm not invited (painful memories of my high school days, before laser hair removal - when I still had my "ladystache")

I can't risk being out....
For discretion purposes, accept my RSVP in the name of Ugly Duckling or Swan if it's easier to jot down
Heck, I'll go - I'm in Dallas and don't use chat ever but happen to be available. If 10 ppl sign up, count me in. Unless of course, I'm not invited (painful memories of my high school days, before laser hair removal - when I still had my "ladystache")

I can't risk being out....
For discretion purposes, accept my RSVP in the name of Ugly Duckling or Swan if it's easier to jot down Originally Posted by misspriss
Nope not High School, but maybe if more ladies "happen to be available", we will get to 10 but if not and you would still be interested drop me a note to my inbox.
kinda buzy buddy, oh and i am kinda banned from chat......go figure...
HA HA! This sounds like we are starting a flash mob here! lol!! We will retaliate our chat being down in DANCE!! lol!
kinda buzy buddy, oh and i am kinda banned from chat......go figure... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
That is because you were a douchebag.

But we still love you.
kinda buzy buddy, oh and i am kinda banned from chat......go figure... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
not really much to figure Tony

That is because you were a douchebag.

But we still love you. Originally Posted by Lord Boltatron
hmm was that why? lol
Well here it is almost 1 am ..maybe try again tomorrow/later today , even if chat is back up if anyone would be interested. I know Sundays can be difficult especially w/the women who normally spend the time w/family/kids what have you. Anyhow, if possibly we get an early start maybe like 2 PM or so. Just an idea for anyone who may be interested.
Wow 12 hrs plus later and still no chat, and nobody I guess wanting to get out of the house and meet up for food/drinks...booo lol
Maybe you should run a "special"!
Maybe?, maybe it can be come see Doc w/his sugar dick because I only want to see women special? lol ..
Hey..whatever gathers a crowd!!!