Lanny Davis (Former Clinton Lawyer and Current Columnist) Also Threatened by Obama White House

Ultra liberal Lanny Davis admits to being threatened by the White House for some critical columns he wrote about them.

This is outrageous! Really? You people are ok with the President using the power of his office to try to silence journalists critical of the Administration?

Hmmm . . . What other governments have ever done that? Can you say, Soviet Union? Nazi Germany? North Korea? There are others, as well.

Article:

Who else doesn’t this White House like? Besides Bob Woodward what other journalists have been threatened?

Lanny Davis the former aide to Bill Clinton identifies what he sees as a pattern of intimidation coming from the current White House. A senior aide within the Obama administration told Davis to tone down his critical columns or else his paper might just lose its White House press credentials.

Davis, a career Democrat spoke out about it this morning on WMAL.

For the article and video: http://www.againstcronycapitalism.or...a-white-house/
this is starting to sound a lot like an over the top gangster movie.

**** I AM NOT A DICTATOR..............YET. ******
  • Seedy
  • 03-02-2013, 12:48 PM

**** I AM NOT A DICTATOR..............YET. *** BUT I AM A LOWLIFE COCKSUCKER*** Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Fixed it JD. Lmao
Fixed it JD. Lmao Originally Posted by seedman55
maybe it is this guy that assup has talking about wanting to see his junk?

and we know he really is a cocksucker