Something else Obama is pretty shitty at.

Hostage rescue. Today American journalist Luke Somers died while being "rescued". How many has Obama been able to get back? I may be wrong but I can only think of the deserter and that cost us dearly. I know, some will say that this isn't the fault of Obama but I remember the Mad Boy-King taking most of the credit for getting Bin Laden so I give him the blame for the failures of which there have been many.
What do I want him to do? Getting the job done should be job one. We keep hearing stories about delays, dithering, and mission changes. Those stories have always turned out to be true. As George Bush and Dick Cheney understood and said, you go to war with what you have. Same things goes for hostage rescue, sometimes you can't wait for perfect or maybe Obama is waiting for some "expert" to give him a 100% guarantee. If anything went wrong that "expert" would be shown the underside of the bus pretty damn quick by the Mad Boy-King and his cohorts.
Trashing the seal operation who went to get him, and he had been moved Judy?
Trashing the seal operation who went to get him, and he had been moved Judy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Trashing Obama's inability to make a decision. SEALs (it is capitalized) know their jobs.
I bet one of the Ohalfricans minions tipped off ISIS.
Trashing Obama's inability to make a decision. SEALs (it is capitalized) know their jobs. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
which Seal operation are you trashing Judy? the first one or the second one? Obama didn't go on it.
You are about as funny (and effective) as a broken crutch. I did not trash any SEAL operation and since you know that, lets call you a liar from the gitgo.

It is not just our covert operations that have suffered under Obama. Look at our Justice Department. Covering for criminals rather than indicting them. Looking to inflict punishment on people that were acquitted on the local level. Justice has become the revenge department.

How about that Secret Service? Either Bush and Clinton had better PR than Obama (unlikely) or standards were much higher under both of them than at present. Hookers, booze, Rose Garden runners, executed hysterical women on the streets....the new Secret Service.

US Border patrol? Changing diapers? Wiping snotty noses? Hiding from heavily armed border jumpers? Border jumpers armed by the aforementioned Justice Department.

You have to wonder what else has slipped in competence but we just haven't heard about it yet. Before I go, think about our State Department for the last six years; the Russian reset, Crimea, Syria, Iran, Egypt, China, blaming the video, failing to protect our people, pushing for global warming spending.... can you name a victory or even a push that the State Department has had under Clinton or Kerry?

Now you can go back to EVA's grousing
You are fucking nuts, JDDipshit.

Oh yeah. Your writing is atrocious.
I bet one of the Ohalfricans minions tipped off ISIS. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
YOU, on the other hand, are completely anti-American.

Are you actually accusing the White House of "tipping off ISIS?"

Retarded or not, you're just an asshole.

Don't trash Obama on this one. Intelligence was good, the go-ahead was given. Even the SEALs don't bat 1.000. They got within 100 yards and almost snatched the hostages away unharmed. Keep in mind that a hostage rescue is a lot harder and riskier than the bin laden raid which was a kill-or-capture mission.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/how...ong/ar-BBgqH91
You are about as funny (and effective) as a broken crutch. I did not trash any SEAL operation and since you know that, lets call you a liar from the gitgo.

It is not just our covert operations that have suffered under Obama. Look at our Justice Department. Covering for criminals rather than indicting them. Looking to inflict punishment on people that were acquitted on the local level. Justice has become the revenge department.

How about that Secret Service? Either Bush and Clinton had better PR than Obama (unlikely) or standards were much higher under both of them than at present. Hookers, booze, Rose Garden runners, executed hysterical women on the streets....the new Secret Service.

US Border patrol? Changing diapers? Wiping snotty noses? Hiding from heavily armed border jumpers? Border jumpers armed by the aforementioned Justice Department.

You have to wonder what else has slipped in competence but we just haven't heard about it yet. Before I go, think about our State Department for the last six years; the Russian reset, Crimea, Syria, Iran, Egypt, China, blaming the video, failing to protect our people, pushing for global warming spending.... can you name a victory or even a push that the State Department has had under Clinton or Kerry?

Now you can go back to EVA's grousing Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are a fucking joke judy, trashing our troops so you can cheap shot Obie.
The Captain Phillips/Somali pirates is the only one off the top of my head that went successfully.
Don't trash Obama on this one. Intelligence was good, the go-ahead was given. Even the SEALs don't bat 1.000. They got within 100 yards and almost snatched the hostages away unharmed. Keep in mind that a hostage rescue is a lot harder and riskier than the bin laden raid which was a kill-or-capture mission.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/how...ong/ar-BBgqH91 Originally Posted by lustylad
Don't fool yourself. The bin Laden raid was "kill only" as far as the main target.

And the media went mild...
Don't fool yourself. The bin Laden raid was "kill only" as far as the main target. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think that was one of those "directives" one would have to "see" being given to adequately interpret the message from the facial expressions and eye rolls.

And I'm not talking about the CIC ...

... he seems to always have that overbite and shifting eyes when he talks.

A characteristic of snake oil salesmen.
The Captain Phillips/Somali pirates is the only one off the top of my head that went successfully. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Here are a few more:
Jan. 2012 - Rescued aid workers in Somalia.
Oct. 2013 - Captured top al queda operative (al Libi) in Libya.
June 2014 - Captured Benghazi suspect (abu Khattala) in Libya.

I am sure there are others. I would prefer not to see the media spill the beans on special op successes and failures, but that's the world we live in. By the way, a successful op doesn't necessarily reflect well on Obama. The Benghazi suspect should have been scooped up 18 months earlier.

Don't fool yourself. The bin Laden raid was "kill only" as far as the main target. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If so, then you just reinforced my point. Kill only is easier than kill-or-capture, which in turn is easier than a hostage rescue.

It was a good idea. Obama did the right thing. They just don't always work out.