I fked up bigtime

Several days ago something humorous happened.I just had to share this with you all.Long story short I was watching a south park episode(S19 E2) during my break.That bit where Mr.Garrison said “Pull down their pants and fk them until their spirits leave their body” was stuck in my head.All throughout the day I kept repeating it to my co-working buddies being an absolute clown.Later that evening I was heading home.Upon reaching the door I swoosh it open and let out a yell “Babe I’m going to pull down your pants and fk you until your spirit leaves your body!” I burst out laughing...but soon as I turned to the living room her grandparents were sitting down.It became really awkward.My girl sitting besides them gave me a (why tf would you do that?) look.Luckily they do not understand nor speak English which is absolutely ok!.She translated something very different from what I yelled out saying that I was chased by stray dogs on my way home(lol!).

Irony is later that night we banged for hours on end.It was I that nearly greeted death and my spirit to leave my corpse.
  • BK
  • 05-03-2021, 07:15 AM
CSB
Sounds like something I would do. Sometimes I only open my mouth to switch feet! LOL
Sounds like something I would do. Sometimes I only open my mouth to switch feet! LOL Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Hey I thought I was the only one that did that
LOL!!! Love that story!!!
Staff Edit - Add Private Tags - Biomed1