URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?160595-Im_Heaven
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West Loop S
Activities: Convo, CW, bbbj, DT, , K9, Mish, bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Curly black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5' or so, bbw, big boobs, very nice ass bent over, pretty eyes & face
Recommendation: Yes
A couple issues.
OH2 is a membership site, thus additional contact information is required.
And, the e-mail has zero hits to connect to any ads at all.
Got to have verifiable contact information
She just made her account, and I just checked, a welcome post has been made.
I'm curious. OP's review was posted a little after 1 AM today. But Heaven's WW post with the pictures wasn't posted until about 11:30 am today. Hmmm. Interesting.
I'm curious. OP's review was posted a little after 1 AM today. But Heaven's WW post with the pictures wasn't posted until about 11:30 am today. Hmmm. Interesting. Originally Posted by NordicJag
What's so interesting about it?

I wrote a review of a new companion whom I found on a site that wasn't oh2, I told her about oh2 and gave advice on how best she can get started as I felt it's a good site for her to be on as opposed to the one I originally found her on.

She made an account shortly after our session and sent me the link. I would've written the review on oh2 but I don't have a verified account there.

I came here, wrote a review of her, gave details on how you can contact her as well as linked her new oh2 profile that now contains a post of her welcome post.

Not to mention I have a video that I can link in pms as well to help everyone with their decision.

Your comment seems to care more about me and the companions dealings, than with the information I provided that aims to help you make a decision whether or not to see her. Which mind you, is the point of these encounter reports is it not?
We all with any sense understand what's going on here. You promote, manage, write ads for these females or whatever. Good for you. Perhaps don't write a review for them. It's really obvious what's going on. Personally I say kudos to you
Things get more interesting. It seems like the OP (or is it really Pit or maybe Jet, who knows) used an ad from a verified provider that joined back in April for the WW post over in OH2.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Pussy-*Video*

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Pussy-*Video*
We all with any sense understand what's going on here. You promote, manage, write ads for these females or whatever. Good for you. Perhaps don't write a review for them. It's really obvious what's going on. Personally I say kudos to you Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
I do no such thing, I do inform and empower them to do so however, but what you're describing is false.

Even still, you're entitled to your own opinion, it still doesn't change the fact that I wrote a review that sheds light on my experience with the companion, as well as provided a video you can see that further hi lights the session I had.

I find it very weird that you all seem to be more so concerned with whether or not a girl is managed over how well she is as an companion.

There's no moral high ground to take here, we're all cooking in the same pot.

But I'll be sure to keep the intel to myself since you guys are unappreciative asf, for those of you that do value the info i impart feel free to dm me for updates thanks.