Introduction Protocol Question

Hi, Mods!

I'm going to be passing through Texarkana and Little Rock twice next week and wanted to introduce myself to your members before I get carried away posting an ad. May I do that in your Welcome and Introductions board or would you prefer I first say hello in your Co-ed Discussions?

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. I know you have a thankless job as Mods, but I appreciate the help.

~sweetness~
Verified Providers are not permitted to post introductory Ads in the Welcome & Introduction Forums on Eccie.

You may post an interest gathering post in the Co-Ed Forums, but the Guidelines do not permit you to mention Dates, Availability, Services, Rates, or actually seeking/asking for Appointments.

Provided your Ad complies with the Eccie Advertising Guidelines you can feel free to post an Ad.

I believe that the Hobbyists in Arkansas would find you to be of great interest.

Biomed1
Thank you, sir, for lining me out on that. I haven't been active here for a while, and I asked because safe is better than sorry. I appreciate you for taking the time for me.