@Seeking P - Because sharing is caring

Below are some examples of empowered women carrying weapons. Will PM you later for my personal recommendation since you're a beginner. Simple Point and Shoot options / ease of use is a good starter for a novice. Don't want to start off with a weapon that will over power you too much. Ease into it.

and course I needed some visual aids. Hot women and guns just go so good together. It's like eating a brownie on a hot skillet with a scoop of vanilla Blue Bell. enjoy

Uhh...You may not be a lesbian but my feedback comes with my own brand of visual aids. ignore the women and focus on the weapons.

my baby. ;-) right here, she's a great shot.

Just so much bad assery right here. lol
so much bad assery ;-)

She makes me hungry

Poser
OMG! I love this, the power! Gave me goose bumps.
I would be such a beginner and don't know the a name of any gun other than a .22.
Isn't a .22 just a small piece?
Yes i would be a beginner if i decided this route and i'd definitely need some training.

Back in my married civilian life there was a piece in
the house that i refused to even look at,
i was such a scaredy cat.

These days i have some other devices
for my safety im using
to have someone
'back up off me'
in case needed.

I thought my stalker(s) had moved
on but now it seems
they are getting worse.

Can i just walk in Walmart or any pawn shop and just purchase a gun?
Is it that easy to buy?

Thank you so much for caring enough and sharing this w/me.

....And thanks for the visuals
no handguns at Walmart

for handguns, you have to purchase in your state of residence.....or process delivery through an FFL
Is it that easy to buy? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
As long as you can pass the federal background check.
OMG! I love this, the power! Gave me goose bumps.
I would be such a beginner and don't know the a name of any gun other than a .22.
Isn't a .22 just a small piece?
Yes i would be a beginner if i decided this route and i'd definitely need some training.

Back in my married civilian life there was a piece in
the house that i refused to even look at,
i was such a scaredy cat.

These days i have some other devices
for my safety im using
to have someone
'back up off me'
in case needed.

I thought my stalker(s) had moved
on but now it seems
they are getting worse.

Is it that easy to buy?

Thank you so much for caring enough and sharing this w/me.

....And thanks for the visuals Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

A .22 ? Lol cant even kill a squirrel with that. Lol

I recommend all ladies start off with a .38 special hollow tip bullets. Point and shoot nothing else. Its easy and quick. Give him 5 shots to the dick (save 1 shot) and watch him bleed out. If your stalker is a woman shoot her in the tits and make them explode.

You can bypass back ground checks by paying cssh at the many gun shows we have every year. Collectors / sellers always have .38 specials for sale.

We can talk about how you regularly exercise the weapon as a next step.
So let me get this right....he.. can't get pussy on a hooker board, so he resorts to selling himself on said hooker board in the form of beginner shooting lessons...do you take the orange tip off first?

Yes, that seems to fit, except you dont have a provider showcase, chula.

Besos
So let me get this right....he.. can't get pussy on a hooker board, so he resorts to selling himself on said hooker board in the form of beginner shooting lessons...do you take the orange tip off first?

Yes, that seems to fit, except you dont have a provider showcase, chula.

Besos
Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Your pussy is the best. ;-) allegedly.
A .40 is a great choice for a woman. Big enough to get someone's attention and stop them with one bullet, yet still easy to control.

HK is my brand of choice. A good one will run you in the 700/800 range but the quality is worth the higher price tag. I also find them easier to cock back which is very important for ladies because we often have hand lotion on and we always have softer hands which can make cocking our gun difficult.
A .40 is a great choice for a woman. Big enough to get someone's attention and stop them with one bullet, yet still easy to control. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
LOL, no it's not. Too snappy. Look at all the agencies and PDs that are ditching it and going back to the 9mm. Just to name a couple, the FBI going back to a 9mm and Texas DPS went back to a 9mm. The new Army Sig is a 9mm. Qualification issues and a few other reasons. The recent bullet designs and performance of the 9mm make it a better all around caliber. Not saying some can't learn, but it has it's issues. I defiantly would not recommend it for a new shooter, much less a female new shooter.