Sorry for the ones That LOVE G F E Bs it’s Gross to me so so No One is Confused About it !!!

Y'all Stay Blessed

Clean whatever

Last time Y’all will see me around for a few Months if I don’t make it back nice knowing Y’all

Hopefully I see you again soon
Miss Stacey, you are a very pretty girl and you would be much more popular if you were nicer on the boards and nicer BCD. Your prerogative, our choice.
Well, I’m sorry if I didn’t pick the right words to make everybody’s feelings, not get hurt by me !!! People were messaging me and then they looked at my review so I was just putting it out there so everybody knew so there’s no point to hit me up if that’s what you’re looking for. That’s all I was getting out of this so if it came off rude, I apologize.
Stacey to criticize other girls for being GFE/PSE really its choice, it's their body their risk. Alot of girls long before you came around were GFE/PSE and long after you have departed the hobby will still be girls who are GFE/PSE and be just fine. You criticizing other (B's) while you have a right to your opinion will never make difference in the hobby...like forever! Please be safe!
Not possible to make a man feel good with attitudes like that. Surprised you choose to be in this realm. Probably another carreer broke individual that has no other choice but find a way to pay bills. No one is forcing you to do anything. So there is absolutely no need for drama speeches.
Why do you think I am talking Down on other girls that Crazy !!!

Just wanted everyone to know before men message me !!!
How is it drama Just just say what I was thinking about at the time !!!

Anytime I say anything Sorry my bad leaving soon….

Whatever

Stay Blessed
Are your toes at least GFE? Asking for a friend.
Stacey to criticize other girls for being GFE/PSE really its choice, it's their body their risk. Alot of girls long before you came around were GFE/PSE and long after you have departed the hobby will still be girls who are GFE/PSE and be just fine. You criticizing other (B's) while you have a right to your opinion will never make difference in the hobby...like forever! Please be safe! Originally Posted by BigDeal
https://youtube.com/shorts/Wee7xIvxr...23W7dpMOa8MQ6v