New rules for Individuals or will this recent "Spam" Tactic be used in similar situations?

We see a lot of people banned or even active that setup a new handle to post.

Will all of these be treated the way the rocker rick recreations are in the future?

WIll Humpty and his many threads/reincarnations become "spam"?
... Will all of these be treated the way the BANNED recreations are in the future? Originally Posted by Whispers
One can hope.
  • ttmax
  • 02-26-2014, 02:53 PM
If i understand correctly...... I dont agree with the. Banned......but we all have to have rules and follow those rules......every club or organization has rules and policies. ..I don'tagree with them....So i tell myself." Love it or leave it"
We see a lot of people banned or even active that setup a new handle to post.

Will all of these be treated the way the rocker rick recreations are in the future?

WIll Humpty and his many threads/reincarnations become "spam"? Originally Posted by Whispers
Should Humpty be handled this way?
I don't know. It's not my board to make decisions about.

I'm interested in knowing if an individual is being targeted or if new guidelines are being created. Mods will have a lot more work it seems.
SPAM is SPAM.........if you don't want to become SPAM, don't act like SPAM......no need to look for some secret new guideline.

RR has lost his posting privileges for 90 days. When he serves that 90 days I suspect he will be welcome to post as he pleases within the guidelines.

WIll Humpty and his many threads/reincarnations become "spam"? Originally Posted by Whispers

You said in the long run, on another thread, that the Mods are treating the banned member fairly.

My thinking is, if you are banned, you should sit out the time allotted for the offense(s). That means loss of privilege on posting. Create another account just so you can bypass it doesn't give you the right to keep coming back like nothing happened.

In essence, let them delete anything the banned member post until he has paid in full his debt to the TOS.
If i understand correctly...... I dont agree with the. Banned......but we all have to have rules and follow those rules......every club or organization has rules and policies. ..I don'tagree with them....So i tell myself." Love it or leave it" Originally Posted by ttmax
Banning is totally subjective to the whims of the mods.If one BUYS premium access do they refund his money?
No
Banning is totally subjective to the whims of the mods. Originally Posted by Txsunman
That's not true...
I don't know. It's not my board to make decisions about. Originally Posted by Whispers
Precisely! You want to make the rules, start you're own board! That's what I did, it's not that difficult!

And as Dearhunter stated! If RR chooses to return he can! Until then, he has no posting privileges and it's pretty damn fucking easy to see where the posts in question are coming from!
The current system is quite forgiving on banned members. I've a feeling the mods are quite willing to close one eye as long as reincarnations of banned handles abide by the rules instead of repeating the same offenses that got them banned in the first place.
Yup. All of the posts during one's penalty should be wiped out. As it stands now, rickytherocker is snubbing his nose at Eccie's staff for their inability to stop him.

Banned members, in theory, are supposed to lose their posting privileges. Why in the hell should they NOT wipe their posts out? Seems the staff is unable to stop the new handles being created and posting, thereby rendering them powerless in their sanctions, then this is a way to place the power back into their hands; by taking his voice away.

In my opinion, banned members who circumvent the penalty process should not only have their posts edited-out, the clock on their penalty period should reset with each new post.

In rickytherockers case, his posts should not only be wiped-out, his penalty period reset, but they should also insert the following;

What good does banning a person do if that person is still able to post?

Hell yes they should erase each and every post made by the bannned member made under sanction until their sentence has been served.

This is an excellent response for the circumvention.

...the clock on their penalty period should reset with each new post. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
You haven't been listening...this is what already happens...

Hence why JJ chooses to ignore the fact that Rick is permanently banned...
I'm not lobbying for RR to get a break. Just wanted to know if this is a RR rule or will be used against all banned members,,,,,