Planning a visit advice please!

Hey guys! I am planning a visit to Omaha next week! I would be very grateful for some advice and information on good areas to stay and any areas that should be avoided.

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to make some new friends!
  • LNK
  • 09-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Welcome to Nebraska. Have you considered a day in Lincoln, to visit the Penis of the Plains?

The Capitol building, that is. AKA Prick of the Prairie, Hard-on of the Heartland, Manhood of the Midwest.
Just stay the heck out of Council Bluffs!

Nice showcase. Hope you make it out here.
Thanks everyone for the great information! I appreciate all the PM's

Stay out of Council Bluffs - check

Plan a stop in Lincoln - check. I won't be able to this visit, but I will certainly keep that in mind for my next visit!

Can't wait to visit. I have heard great things about the folks up in Nebraska, and I can see why!
I luv Nebraska...you will too!!

the zoo rocks!

have fun & see ya in KC soon baby!
I luv Nebraska...you will too!!

the zoo rocks! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That place with all the animals in cages by the river is cool too.
That place with all the animals in cages by the river is cool too. Originally Posted by borisbaggins

lol silly boy! Just wait till we play again...spankings!

Sins is one of my doubles girls...treat her nice! boys....
I love me some Dallas Rain! She is without a doubt my favorite doubles partner! Love a woman as freaky as me!
woohoooo freak flag flying

have fun sugar...and watch out for Boris..he is a manslut!
woohoooo freak flag flying

have fun sugar...and watch out for Boris..he is a manslut! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey, I resemble that statement!
  • Netx9
  • 09-22-2013, 02:02 PM
I love me some Dallas Rain! She is without a doubt my favorite doubles partner! Love a woman as freaky as me! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Dallas fan here too! Too bad you won't be here the same time she is next month :-(
lol Boris....you rock baby!

Next--that would be awesome! Sins is so sxey & fun!!
Hey guys! I am planning a visit to Omaha next week! I would be very grateful for some advice and information on good areas to stay and any areas that should be avoided.

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to make some new friends! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
yuck
  • LNK
  • 09-22-2013, 06:14 PM
huskerboy23 shows his true colors once again.

Can't lie about that, can you?
yuck Originally Posted by huskerman23
Thank you Sugarbritches. I'm sure the feeling is probably mutual but we'll never know. It is always nice when the board trolls cordially introduce themselves.

Pleased to meetcha