Thank you Omaha!

I had an absolutely FANTASTIC time! Omaha ROCKS! I hereby dub your city Awesome-ha! City of pervs and freaks just like me!

I will most definitely be planning to make a return visit in the very near future, and I promise to add a stop in Lincoln as well to continue spreading the GJTSO love!

Kisses, licks, slurps and slobbers!!! (Put em where ya want em)
Glad you enjoyed yourself! We did, too!

See ya next time.....
  • LNK
  • 09-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Looking forward to the Lincoln detour.

Be sure to let us know!
Glad you enjoyed yourself! We did, too!

See ya next time..... Originally Posted by hgritstoo
You have a frog in your pocket! Hahaha Just couldn't resist.
You have a frog in your pocket! Hahaha Just couldn't resist. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Y, you frikin' kill me........lolol

I understand Stacy plays with Dallas in KC
You (I hear) are gonna play with Dallas in Omaha.

And I've been dying to meet Dallas.......If she's half as much fun as You....or Stacy....she'll be a hoot.

Lil' Grits may only be Frog-sized, but he has delusions of grandeur.

So.....consider this a public challenge: I'll take on the 3 of you and leave you begging for more
.....if you can work out the logistics.
Y, you frikin' kill me........lolol

I understand Stacy plays with Dallas in KC
You (I hear) are gonna play with Dallas in Omaha.

And I've been dying to meet Dallas.......If she's half as much fun as You....or Stacy....she'll be a hoot.

Lil' Grits may only be Frog-sized, but he has delusions of grandeur.

So.....consider this a public challenge: I'll take on the 3 of you and leave you begging for more
.....if you can work out the logistics. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Yes me and Dallas are going to be doing doubles.
I don't no Stacy, is she going to be here?
I'm game though
You get better, first!
Don't worry honey I heal quick. Plus I hate laying around doing nothing.
Glad you had a great time Stacy and I'm happy the guys treated you good.

Next time you're here, dinner and drinks chica.
Great to have you here and visit with some of us fortunate guys, Stacy. Looking forward to your return.
Ms. Elena - dinner and drinks, you bet! I will be back in mid-October and I will definitely take you up on that

LNK - I promise I'll be spending a few days in Lincoln as well this time!

Boris - Did I bag a baggins, or did a baggins bag me? Or was Mr. Underhill under my skirt??

Grits - I do love a man with ambition! Three of us at once? I think we would need a defibrillator standing by! Lil' Grits might have delusions of grandeur, but he's definitely got game!
I feel like Towelie (South Park) "I have no idea what's going on" lol but very good to hear you enjoyed your first to Omaha
Glad ya had fun miss hotness!
{did you spank Boris for me?? lol}

Grits & Lady Y---game on sweeties! I am so ready! See yall soon!

Sins---safe travels and see ya next month!
As promised, I am making my plans now for another visit to Omaha, also with a stop in Lincoln this time!

I would love some information on places to stay in Lincoln if anyone could oblige me! Thanks!

PS. Dallas, I notice your signature now suggests that you sin, then repent and repeat. Silly woman! That should be "Sin.....repeat, and repeat, and repeat!"
I've seen Dallas and I've seen Stacey, but I haven't been with them at the same time. In fact, I believe it's illegal in a number of states for them to work together for health and safety reasons. With Sins worshipping your dick and Dallas doing her magic on your prostrate, that would be sensory overload and an epic experience. Both ladies love to get their freak on and are among the nicest, most interesting ladies I've met in the hobby.

I've never had the pleasure of meeting Ms Y, but adding her to the debauchery would be sick and just wrong from what I've heard. Throw Ms E in there to MC the event and make sure everyone behaves and I would bet no man would be able to walk out of the room without assistance when they finally let him go. Talk about a fantasy, someone take on the challenge!