Miss Omaha O

Can any one say why Miss Omaha O got Banned?
I noticed that she was banned today as well when I tried to view her showcase pictures (I like to toss off to them) so I started a little investigation of my own. Here is what I found out --

From talking with the powers that be I have narrowed it down to possibly two reasons, both of them having something to do with the sandy picture she posted in her ad this week.

Reason#1: The picture is a fake because there is no possible way that that the left brestical showing in can a: be that perfect or b; belong to local girl from Omaha. The powers that be asked me to do some further investigation on this but my superb visual acuity has been compromised this week due to a case of 'the pink eye' (damned room mates have been farting on my pillows again). I suggested we get Lee Majors to take a look at it with his bionic eye but it seems that he is in the Alzheimers ward at Shady Acres due to too many blows to the head he took when he was the Fall Guy and he can't remember how to use the fucking thing. So it will be at least a couple of days until the investigation on possible reason is down. It may be sooner if Lee has a good day.

Reason#2: The girl that is supposedly Tiffany in this picture may not be Tiffany at all but a girl by the name of Madi. The powers that be have enlisted Lt Commander Data from the Starship Enterprise to investigate this possibility, however; The Enterprise is currently in the Delta quadrant and it will take at least 19 days 13 hours and 35 seconds to return to earth. It could take an additional 9 hours and 42 minutes if the rogue nanytes that have taken up residence in the dylithium chamber continue to affect maximum warp capability as they have in the past.

And that is all I know.
She is banned until the 9th I believe.
If you would like to know why, I'm sure you can contact her and she will let you know why.
  • Netx9
  • 10-03-2013, 07:07 AM
The Enterprise is currently in the Delta quadrant and it will take at least 19 days 13 hours and... . Originally Posted by Bairstan
Actually sounded like a plausible explanation, Bair, until this part. Everyone knows it is the USS Voyager that was mysteriously sent across the galaxy to the delta quadrant while chasing some renegade Maquis rebels through to Badlands... And it would take 75 years for them to get home!

[/GeekMode]
Ok. My fault. Marcus caught Miss O and I doing the the horizontal mamba on his desk. Scattered papers everywhere, and some of them were wet.

BOY was he pissed.........
Miss O is no longer banned.
The only thing wrong with the picture she posted was the fact that there was only one of them.
Thanks for clearing up the confusion !! Ill post more pics…holding them up my sleeve
I think I speak for the rest of the board and in fact the English speaking world that more pictures would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
God bless Al Gore for inventing the internets so we can collectively see Miss Omaha O.
Sorry for the erroneous results of my investigations people. Nothing to see here. Move along.