come out/come out...wherever you are

Ok Omaha & Lincoln...where are all the naughty boys????
  • Netx9
  • 10-05-2013, 10:06 AM
I'm guessing at the game, or a bar

Welcome back!
Yeah, watching the game. Just waiting for you to blow.....

...into town.
What about a naughty girl??
What about a naughty girl?? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Hell yeah! All naughty the girls need to come out!
well Omaha has come out in a good way....Lincoln,guess I am gonna take my toys & go elsewhere after Omaha.......sorry boys!
Dallas isn't coming to Lincoln, now I'm sad.
You guys need to learn how to pre book with these lovely traveling ladies before they stop coming altogether.
It cost a lot of money to come here and get a room to see you and if you don't show a interest then its too much money to waste on maybe's.

Sorry Dallas, next time we will hook up and have some fun.
:/ they're not being naughty enough for you in Lincoln?
lol nope! Thanks for your pms Mocha....Omaha is rocking!......But.I have to have enough prebooks to warrant a trip to Lincoln...last time I had a blast there.........but those guysthere seem to like last minutes best....not their fault/just the way it is....I still luv Nebraska boys!...I will try again in spring Lincoln!

and Thanks Lady y--we will get to double in spring!
A few have a combine calling their name.
I was ready the first time! Honest!

I can't this time around because of work.

dammitdammitdammit

Please don't give up on me, Dallas!
I was ready the first time! Honest!

I can't this time around because of work.

dammitdammitdammit

Please don't give up on me, Dallas! Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Grits you are always very thoughtful and pre book. We will never give up on you.
Muahhhhhhhh
Grits you are always very thoughtful and pre book. We will never give up on you.
Muahhhhhhhh Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

ditto---and if I could have survived on that one,it would be game on yall!
Absolutely understood......trust me I have zero problems cancelling and rescheduling again lol i've done it more than a few times (in other places, just once for NE). Nov. will be my last "run" of 2013.....hopefully we'll be back around the same time in Omaha/Lincoln in the spring .

lol nope! Thanks for your pms Mocha....Omaha is rocking!......But.I have to have enough prebooks to warrant a trip to Lincoln...last time I had a blast there.........but those guysthere seem to like last minutes best....not their fault/just the way it is....I still luv Nebraska boys!...I will try again in spring Lincoln!

and Thanks Lady y--we will get to double in spring! Originally Posted by DallasRain