MSAOG - Multiple Shot *Attempts* On Goal

• Netx9
  • 10-15-2013, 11:45 AM
Cross posted in: http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=874396

So I his is my cross to bear... I can get the first shot off pretty quickly... That's what I get for seeing the amazing and sexy friends I have. That's why, in part, I prefer an hour because I know I can be quick on the draw, especially with a great and sensual bbbj. Given the time constraints, I don't always get a second shot but i sure like trying. Love to kiss, cuddle, massage, lick, caress, etc, and yes, CFS so i hope to have the rest of the time to engage in the above activities. Also a good time to get to know someone. I don't have an issue getting back to full staff, just sometimes the tank doesn't fill back up and finish.

Wondering what you ladies think about someone like that? I can shoot twice but i sometimes feel bad when I don't, especially after you have done all you can, and even then some. I sometimes feel like I've let myself down or even let you down.... Just a matter of physiology and I'm not really interested in supplements or other assistance. Just want to enjoy myself. Would you like me (or someone like me) to tell you ahead of time? Is it a turnoff? Does it even matter to you?*For all of the ladies I've met, you make me feel like a king and is in no way directed to *any*of you.

Just been thinking about this and wondered what you all thought.

This also isn't a question about staying the whole hour, early shot or not. That's been talked about in other threads. I've been lucky to meet ladies who make good on that arrangement, and sometimes a little more time. I truly enjoy myself more when I know my friend is enjoying themselves so I'll ask what I can do to help you O or just enjoy yourself. Just curious how you feel during that time if the gent doesn't finish.