Should we slow down on reviews for awhile?

With all the hubub on E.Com issue do you think we should back off on the reviews for awhile???
No.
With all the hubub on E.Com issue do you think we should back off on the reviews for awhile??? Originally Posted by burkalini

WHAT IS THE HUBUB ON E.COM ISSUE???
E.com was raided and the site went down for a day
That whole situation is so disturbing. I know it worries hobbyests, but it's the providers who have their photos on there, along with all their contact info and acronym lists of what they provide.
However, most discussions I have read about this conclude that it will most likely be an IRS situation. The main caution on this board has been to providers to file taxes. So, again, I think it's probably mostly (only?) the providers who are at risk.
All I know for now is that I am staying away from that site. Someone here pointed out that deleting one's account on there may actually raise a flag on that person.
The reviews are just creative writing.
The reviews are just creative writing. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Yes, I'm positive the judge/jury will 100% believe that.
This is why it's dangerous for hobbiest to give out their private information in the verification process on the various "secure" sites that most providers want us to use. There must be a better way.
good thing p411 is legal, located in Canada