Are y'all seeing low oil price impact?

With oil prices getting cut by over half over the last 9 months I thought I'd see more impact in texas. I'm talking about more direct anecdotal than just the 100ks of jobs in the drilling area always talked about in the news.) I know austin isn't all about oil, but still... (I know some people in related businesses and they are somewhat crapping in their pants, but I don't see that sentiment at large.)

Maybe everone is just assuming it will bounce back up by 2016 and sticking it out - seems like a crowded trade...
Took a long weekend drive. Had to fill up. $2.019/gal
Looks OK to me.
Went about a mile further down the road, $1.98. This was in the shale boom area where none of the pumps were running.
Did not see the popup stip joint I saw a year or so ago outside one small town either.
Lower fuel cost is good for the power utilites industry.
I quit working in chemical and refineries over twenty years now.
I am just as busy as ever.
Austin is about government. Government is out of touch with reality. Nobody here will notice any effects unless the downturn lasts several years.
It's starting to impact jobs in the services industry as they quit drilling and pumping. I know a guy that was involved with mothballing one refinery and converting another in the last 6 months.

There is another economic downturn on the horizon and Texas will not fare as well as we did last time.