The DELICIOUS OLDER MAN...MMMM

i've been thinking of sharing this for awhile.....

of course i have a particular gentleman in mind when writing this..... but i'll speak in general terms for purposes of this thread....

i have been blown away by the sexiness of older men....i'm talking older than myself, of course...over that 50 mark...that ohsosexy50...60mark!

to describe this man, i'll start with his demeanor at our first meeting, i'm struck by his presence...dressed well, with a tentative smile then turning to a full, unashamed smile -- damn, what a handsome man...not the GQ type but something with much more substance... a guy who'll turn your head if you'd first seen him in public possibly at a grocery or...you get the idea

i lean into him and we share a first kiss...mmmmmm...he tastes sooo good! i breathe in his scent....aftershave? soap? his very own animal smell....mmmmm

i'm instantly wet...

as our visit progresses, he shares that he's not aware of his sexiness, his incredible body for any age...his intelligence and life experience that just makes me WANT to tear his clothes off and lick him from head to toe....

sigh....

then his gentle touch....turning strong and demanding.....and watching this man get lost in me...in our experience together...

a man who reaches the "height of pleasure" after sharing initially that...he's doubtful he can "perform"....i feel lucky that this man has rediscovered how awesome he is...it's a wonderful thing to witness...

so, i sit here in a coffee shop somewhere in the US and think of you with a wicked smile on my face...and sip my drink.....just thinking, remembering...

you sexy hot passionate awesome older man...i dream of you after our encounter and am hungry for that experienced, passionate, and, at times, comedic experience we both shared.....

i've gone over and over it in my mind....and wait impatiently for our next encounter....

mmmmmm

anyone have a similar experience with the older man? or possibly would the older man like to share his perspective on an encounter they've shared that's similar?

winks,
mariaE
You sure we haven't seen each other, Maria?

Awesome experience, Maria. Thanks for sharing!
  • hd
  • 12-09-2011, 10:27 AM
She's talking about me!

ashame you're in Houston and I'm in Dallas
You sure we haven't seen each other, Maria?

Awesome experience, Maria. Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
yes, i've wanted to write this for awhile...

DAMN! i love my older men....yummmmmm
She's talking about me!

ashame you're in Houston and I'm in Dallas Originally Posted by hd
well..HD...i venture into dallas from time to time..and will be there soon...Searching for my delicious "older man" treat....mmmmmm

i'm licking my lips just thinking about it...
On behalf of all of us 50-60 guys, we thank you, Maria.
She's talking about me! Originally Posted by hd
The hell you say...

I swore she was describing me until she got to the "incredible body for any age" part... ah me.

Huck
Yeah the" incredible body" threw me off too....hahaha

Thank you Maria!!!!
Not everyone knows how to appreciate fine wine, but I'm glad that some ladies have a cultivated palate.

Each stage of life offers certain advantages, but sadly are quite often not appreciated or even recognized because as as the old saying goes,

. . . youth is wasted on the young!
As an older chap, this even made me blush, and that's a hard thing to do lol.
ohhhh... and they never say "Why not... I would rock your world".. *smiles* Annie
  • hd
  • 12-09-2011, 11:51 AM
MariaElena, yes, late 50's, aged well, distinguished, well read...............I'm sure there are plenty around here, but I am in my late 50's.
Give us a notice when you come this way.

and Fast Gunn, classify me as a 60's vintage Boones Farm (Lime) only the best!

Here he is.

On behalf of all of us 50-60 guys, we thank you, Maria. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Amen and hallelujah for women with open minds like MariaElena!