how should i handle this

• game1
  • 12-24-2011, 07:28 AM
First off I dont want to name names just yet, but I had a pre book with a visiting young lady for over a week, and 20 minutes before the appt, she cancelled when I call to see where her location was, she did say she was sick on her way to the hospital, and I dont want to call anyone a lier, but when I called her she seemed like she thought I was calling for an appt, which I already had set up. Should I do a complaint, or just let it slide?
When you called her, did you tell her who you were? That you were her appointment?

Speaking from experience, I've had to cancel on an appointment due to a kidney stone. I actually NCNS him, but as soon as I was home and coherent, I emailed him and he called to accept my apology.

I would send her an email or call her...ask her what happened, if she's OK and see what your gut tells you....if she's telling the truth or not.
Game, I agree with MsE. I've had appointments NCNS on me (same girl twice) and both times the reasons were legit. 1st time I called her, second time she called me so I guess it's really only a one time NCNS. Shit happens. Go with your gut.
I agree with MsE. It would be a nice thing to do to check on her. Perhaps see was telling the truth.

At any rate, tough break. I'm sorry you missed your appointment. Terrible to look forward to something for a week and not make it happen. She was in the wrong, whether on purpose or for reasons beyond her control. But let there be some grace. You never know what's going on. If this girl has a history of this, it will come to the surface eventually and rise up to bite her. Justice is never far from the surface around here. I encourage you to take the high road and let it go.

All the best.
  • game1
  • 12-28-2011, 08:31 AM
When you called her, did you tell her who you were? That you were her appointment?

Speaking from experience, I've had to cancel on an appointment due to a kidney stone. I actually NCNS him, but as soon as I was home and coherent, I emailed him and he called to accept my apology.

I would send her an email or call her...ask her what happened, if she's OK and see what your gut tells you....if she's telling the truth or not. Originally Posted by MsElena
well I did tell her who I am, and the reason I posted this, is that she seem to think I was someone different when answering the pone, and didnt say anything, until I requested her location.