When is it time to retire?

What are do you think it is time to retire?
A) age
B)when it isn't fun anymore
C)a relationship
D)when the calls stop
E)getting caught either by Le or worse SO?
For me it is when it stops being fun and than it is time to retire..I want to hear from both sides of the fence here....
  • Gucci
  • 01-09-2012, 06:41 AM
For me it's when my SO takes the time to satisfy me sexually like she did when we initially met. The point when she'd rather f($k me than go to sleep, but she's mean and bitter so I'll never retire !
Never!
good post!

I think it is time to hang it up...when it is no longer about the journey!
When you just don't have the passion for it anymore.
When you've found someone who fills that void that you're trying to fill being a provider/hobbyist
When real life needs you more
I have a few different times for myself in mind..

BUT ONE I THINK SHOULD GO FOR EVERYONE ((WITH ANY RESPECT FOR THE HOBBY)) IS WHEN YOU KNOW FOR 100% SURE THAT YOU HAVE AN STD THAT CAN NOT BE REVERSED.. ((BUT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN, CAUSE THEN THEY WANNA GET EVEN))

But back to myself.. I would say..

1. When I get married..(thats a long time from now)

2. When I get fat.. (all this junk food as to catch up with me one day)

3. I would say if my family found out..((BUT.. At that point I guess it would be too late.. So I would just ask them if they wanna quit the 9-5 and be their own boss..))

4. I think if I got busted by LE, ((And I really hope I dont)) it would just piss me off and make me go harder.. LOL

5. I can count on 2 hands the times I have had "fun" in this biz.. Sooo.. Just sayin

I think I will be in this a while.. LOL

OH WAIT.. or #6..

If I get blocked from the site or clients stop seeing me , for not being able to keep my mouth shut to disrespectful assholes who tell me how to run my biz, or that may rates are too high.. LOL.. WHAT?? I think I am about to go up!!! Wink

LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My reason to retire would be the same as why most people decide to retire from their professional job: when I achieve my financial goal. So girls...save your money. Don't waste it on designer clothes, purses, and bs stuff cause those things won't take care of you when you're older.
When is it time for a Hooker to retire??

When the Phone stops ringing.
When the calls stop, as that obviously means I have no business being in the business any longer. Having way too much fun now to even consider it - unless someone makes me a better offer.
What are do you think it is time to retire?
A) age
B)when it isn't fun anymore
C)a relationship
D)when the calls stop
E)getting caught either by Le or worse SO?
For me it is when it stops being fun and than it is time to retire..I want to hear from both sides of the fence here.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
B or if I got married and my husband wanted me to stop.
If I got into a serious relationship I would quit.
Also if I got into a professional line of work I would quit. Or at the very least go way under the radar.
When the phones no longer rings!
1) Client perspective - not stop, but perhaps slowdown when time is tight and when it seems to be more of "work" than "play"

2) Provider perspective - I would think when the volume of clients starts to dwindle and when the need to cut fees to keep revenue is forcing you to make compromises that you won't/can't do any more.....

I would think that the key is to have a wide range of options to choose from so you can have flexibility
When PINK FLOYD will no longer stand up for himself.
When I don't enjoy it any more...

Family & friends already know
I tour so the phone/email is never dead
I don't believe in marriage & lets be honest who REALLY wants to date, let alone marry a hooker
I have a great RL job that more then pays the bills
There are 100 year old hookers so age wont be a deciding factor Barely Legal> College Co-Ed> Grad Student> MILF> Mature> GILF & beyond lol