Men who need assitants

in order not to hijack my own thread i am starting a FUNNY thread..so not to be taken seriously...men may need a personal assitant in the hobby to help keep them out of trouble and not get caught..now some men who are high end buisness men.. who knows them better than anyone their personal assistants....i think sometimes that helper could help the guys...remember this is a FUNNY THREAD....
Irish, there can only be a perfect crime if only one person knows about it.

The problem with most men, whether they are living under an overpass, sitting in the CEO Chair in a Boardroom, or even living in the White House, is we all aready have a personal assistant, one that controles every aspect of our very being. His name is "Dick".
This just in..... My last appointment had to reschedule AGAIN! But I'm leaving today? At least she text me to let me know! So out of 11 appointments scheduled only FOUR happened!

Obviously it is NOT the norm for a hobbyist the see that many providers in such a short amount of time. But the entire point in my national thread was to do a blow by blow of what us hobbyists go through. So the next time you read a post or a thread about the challenges providers face while on tour, remember it works both ways! Hobbyist get jerked around as well.

Could I have used a personal assistant to deal with the scheduling and taking all the BS texts, emails and calls? Yes that would have been nice, but the real issue is that people just don't do what they say they are going to do. They take their problems and make them yours. The NSNC is simple, they fucking flakes! The rescheduling, my car won't start, problem, problem, problem..... nobody gives a shit! Just show your ass up and take the damn money! It’s really not that complicated now is it? LOL Sound like I’m being a prick? Hell yes I am! If I can account for traffic, car problems etc and be to EVERY appointment 100% on time and always show… then why in FUCK shouldn’t I expect the side of the equation to do the same thing?

What think is comical is these people that have absolutely no respect for other peoples time totally get pissed off if someone pulls that shit with them!
LMAO..You are so right.......i don't know how many times i tell my gentlemen delete any textes you have sent me...code me under a mr name if you are going to keep my number and change the password to your emails and delete the browser histories...i once heard men should always keep their receptionist happy since they will be the ones covering if the SO comes looking for you during working hours..lol...

The problem with most men, whether they are living under an overpass, sitting in the CEO Chair in a Boardroom, or even living in the White House, is we all aready have a personal assistant, one that controles every aspect of our very being. His name is "Dick". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think still looking nailed it on the head.. It does work both ways.. Maybe we could make an app for the smart phones "totally provider ran" to help these men out..
All men need assistance. If we could suck our own dick you may be out of business.
lol...I actually saw a man do that years ago...i knocked and walked in and he was turned upside down in a position I could never explain...and was shocked I turned and walked out and went and got my supervisor and said you have got to see this...wow....and yea that would not be good since so many of us enjoy doing that...
All men need assistance. If we could suck our own dick you may be out of business. Originally Posted by Budman

The problem with most men, whether they are living under an overpass, sitting in the CEO Chair in a Boardroom, or even living in the White House, is we all aready have a personal assistant, one that controles every aspect of our very being. His name is "Dick". Originally Posted by Jackie S

This um, Dick has one-eye, doesn't he LOL?
This just in..... My last appointment had to reschedule AGAIN! But I'm leaving today? At least she text me to let me know! So out of 11 appointments scheduled only FOUR happened!

Obviously it is NOT the norm for a hobbyist the see that many providers in such a short amount of time. But the entire point in my national thread was to do a blow by blow of what us hobbyists go through. So the next time you read a post or a thread about the challenges providers face while on tour, remember it works both ways! Hobbyist get jerked around as well.

Could I have used a personal assistant to deal with the scheduling and taking all the BS texts, emails and calls? Yes that would have been nice, but the real issue is that people just don't do what they say they are going to do. They take their problems and make them yours. The NSNC is simple, they fucking flakes! The rescheduling, my car won't start, problem, problem, problem..... nobody gives a shit! Just show your ass up and take the damn money! It’s really not that complicated now is it? LOL Sound like I’m being a prick? Hell yes I am! If I can account for traffic, car problems etc and be to EVERY appointment 100% on time and always show… then why in FUCK shouldn’t I expect the side of the equation to do the same thing?

What think is comical is these people that have absolutely no respect for other peoples time totally get pissed off if someone pulls that shit with them! Originally Posted by Still Looking

You show up 100% of time because you are motivated. Now look at it from the ladies' perspective . . . how motivated can they be to see you naked?
We can only hope that "Ole Ben Franklin" and his buddies would be enough motivation.

I mean, the discussion IS about Hookers.
You show up 100% of time because you are motivated. Now look at it from the ladies' perspective . . . how motivated can they be to see you naked? Originally Posted by pyramider
Ouch! Thank you for not posting this in my Live from Las Vegas Thread! I over CUM my SHORT CUMINGS with humor! That and dim lighting! LOL