what does open minded means to the provider

• game1
  • 01-12-2012, 07:36 AM
If this topic has been done before, Im sorry to ask again, but so many times I see open minded in a ad, and wonderd what it meant for different providers.
  • Old-T
  • 01-12-2012, 08:02 AM
In general it is one of those undefined advertising terms like "New & Improved", "World Famous", etc.

What it translates to me is a mix of: creative, not scripted, willing to talk about/think about doing different things (not the same as agreeing to do anything asked). In other words, an attitude, not a list of activities.
To me, it means the same as You Mileage May Vary. It means not every customer will get the same treatment. I'm not saying this in a negative tone. Actually, it can be quite positive if we can all get over our natural instinct to be cynical with regard to the hobby.

If a provider is sincerely open minded, it means she will consider almost every reasonable request in terms of activities. It also means, she reserves the right not to participate in certain activities. To me it means that if the provider trusts the client and has a connection with the client, then more is probably on the table.

So, how does a client stand a chance at "opening the mind" of a particular provider? For starters, be a gentleman and considerate of your partner. Take nothing for granted. Second, follow all the normal hygiene rules-- showered, clean smelling, clean and neat down there, etc. Finally, act like you know what you are doing. This will disarm any of those lingering doubts and allow the provider to reciprocate.

Then again, maybe it is just a marketing ploy to attract potential fence-sitting clients. Yeah, yeah, the cynic in me just had to make the comment
For me I am openminded and means open to suggestions and most things I will try and on the rare request I am not comfortable with I will say so nicely also since some request may seem in another realm so to speak I also feel open minded is to be non judgemental and even if I am not up to the request I don't judge nor am I disrespectful about it. Lucky for myself personally the new things I have tried I have enjoyed and helps when they send me a link or website so I can learn
I usually think it means something along the lines of a "more open menu". PSE comes to my mind.
If this topic has been done before, Im sorry to ask again, but so many times I see open minded in a ad, and wonderd what it meant for different providers. Originally Posted by game1
For me it means I am willing to consider certain fantasies, requests, etc.
To me open minded is code for "I see freaks" and guys who can't get it up. Or really just want to see you to talk to you about what a total bitch their wife is.
To me it means open to chat about different things, like kinks or fantasies, w/out judging... not agreeing to partake in those things by any means, but a willingness to learn what you like and don't like.
In my mind "open minded" means the provider is up for greek and many different fetishes. I've learned in the past especially from the BP ads that "open minded" doesn't mean a thing. Like any resturant that claims to have "world famous" ribs or burgers. Its just an attention grabber. The honest and professional providers are upfront about their attitude towards the kinkier side of the hobby.
I usually think it means something along the lines of a "more open menu". PSE comes to my mind. Originally Posted by Shayla
Like: hockey girl fantasies? balloons? duct tape? chips and dips? salsa and peanut butter?
To me...open minded is about being as adventurous in your real life as well as in your sexual life! I like the concept of "free your mind and the rest will follow".....

{now there is a "limit" to some things I will NOT do......but ya never know hat you may like sometimes till ya try it.....lol}
Geeez! All this time I thought it meant she was an airhead.
To me, it means the same as You Mileage May Vary. It means not every customer will get the same treatment. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
He said it best!