I give up on these asians

the asian talent is below subpar every time I hit one of these amps/hotel service it is middle to upper age washed up whores... christ is the usa suppose to be the land of opportunities can't they bribe Brain wash etc better talent... instead I think we get the washed up retired used whores from Bangkok and Thailand.. on top of that lie to you in the ads... say full service to get you in and then its just a hand job... another thing I noticed never pay for a hour because at best you best 34 minutes lol... what is up with the bbfs advertising that's just playing Russia roulette with a full chamber with girls... and who ever barebacks them gives 2 shits about there hygiene which makes me even more nervous about them
All the good ones go to NYC or other big cities. They don't make it to Albany until they're all used up and past their prime. We are definitely low in the pecking order for Asian talent.
If you were a hot, any kind of female provider, would YOU lock into Albany as your home base or would you travel to more lucrative cities? C'mon... really...Albany? Consider yourself lucky to any talent at all... for god's sake, it's Albany!!
If you were a hot, any kind of female provider, would YOU lock into SmAlbany as your home base or would you travel to more lucrative cities? C'mon... really...SmAlbany? Consider yourself lucky to any talent at all... for god's sake, it's SmAlbany!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
fify
its not just Albany... I browsed ones in duchess and westchester counties and its the same shit... even the one in Atlantic City I hit couple months ago which was good at one point would like retired Bangkok whores sad
Crack your wallet and you will find quality talent - this bargain basement brand is exactly what you get
what are you talking about where do you by high end AMP'S or hotel asian anywhere... its all the same fake ad advertising
NYC
I had an amazing encounter at an AMP in midtown NYC a few months ago. They're definitely out there but also, definitely not here.