Lack of Talent

I've been single off and on for a very long time. I'had a run of having 2 steady sb that lasted 8 yrs. I had a regular gf the last two years so I havent really been looking for a good decade. How depressing is the talent today compared to 10 yrs ago. Most want top dollar for ave or less looks. no one on stg is doable for any amount, wyp and seeking seem to be better but girls seem to think their special and want alot without even knowing if theyre any fun or good. depressing. merry christmas
It’s hard to find legit sb’s in the classic sense of the word in Albany. Mostly UTR pros that are choke points for most of the males on the site. I once met a girl who had a stack of unopened toys from the floor to the ceiling in the corner of her room. She laughed and said they were gifts from admirers and she didn’t even like toys. Of course she was so stupid to say in the next breath she was low volume and only saw 2 members a month. Not with that pile she wasn’t.

Your best bet is to head south to newburgh or Wilkes barre or north to Montreal. Burlington is meh but east in Vermont has some more traditional ladies. You’ll find some will want a traditional monthly allowance and occasionally the odd unicorn who doesn’t want money and uses SA to screen out broke boys. If the later it becomes a relationship vs arrangement. Best of luck.
It’s hard to find legit sb’s in the classic sense of the word in Albany. Mostly UTR pros that are choke points for most of the males on the site. I once met a girl who had a stack of unopened toys from the floor to the ceiling in the corner of her room. She laughed and said they were gifts from admirers and she didn’t even like toys. Of course she was so stupid to say in the next breath she was low volume and only saw 2 members a month. Not with that pile she wasn’t.

Your best bet is to head south to newburgh or Wilkes barre or north to Montreal. Burlington is meh but east in Vermont has some more traditional ladies. You’ll find some will want a traditional monthly allowance and occasionally the odd unicorn who doesn’t want money and uses SA to screen out broke boys. If the later it becomes a relationship vs arrangement. Best of luck. Originally Posted by Northerndancer
the two sb's i had i met in the real world but i was extremely lucky both times. im not counting on it happening again. best bet is going thru seeking and trying to screen out the working girls
Also don’t be afraid to try tinder, bumble, and fetlife. Often the only reason for the allowance is to avoid complications with spouse. If you aren’t encumbered with that restriction you may have more success on traditional sites or swingers groups. Albany has a vibrant swing community.