Hello from New Orleans!

I was thinking about a trip to North Florida. I see that my friend Dallas had a good time, so I want to come too!
So tell me, gentlemen, is there a need for a mature, curvaceous, woman in the Great State of Florida? Take a look at my showcase, my reviews, and let me know......
I would love to visit Florida again, it has been TOO long!
Kisses,
Nicolet
Hmmmmmmmmmm, might be too quiet in North Florida for a New Orleans girl like me. (Sniff, sniffle)
sorry dear... we are trying to make this portion more active!
Thanks for that.... I wonder why it is so quiet?
It is quiet on this board in Florida...but the Florida guys do rock!!!!!
Nicolet they will love you!!!!!
Very encouraging, thanks Dallas! But I haven't heard from any of the gents here, other than Docdave who seems like a real sweetie!
yes Docdave is a true sweetheart!!!
aww flattery will get you everywhere ladies...
this board isn't so active in Florida. Maybe as you see a few gents from this area you could give them a heads up to this site. Mostly in florida they use several other sites to get info, plus the o-town le can be a PITA, with the home of mouse world and all...
There seems to be a little more activity up in the north part of the state. There are several problems with creating an active board. First, the area is not what you would call a major metro area. There are not a lot of reliable and constant set of providers in the area (except maybe Pensacola). Second, geography is not well defined-- North Florida is a large area spreading nearly 250 miles from Jacksonville to Pensacola. It is hard to get from point A to point B with ease. For example, Pensacola to Panama City Beach is about 100 miles, yet it takes about 3 hours to cover that distance due to congested traffic and non-direct routing. Third, a lot of traveling/touring providers give short thrift to the region. The market here is mixed. There are a lot of tourists who come to the area. Providers should not discount this. Also, there is a small base of hobbyists in the area. I just think the area gets overlooked.