"Hookups.com"

Looks like ECCIE renegotiated its contract with hookups.com. Now I can't go from one page to another without having to delete the hookups.com page that inserts itself in my search. The only other places I see this kind of ridiculous intrusion is those pathetic sensational newssites that I refuse to go to any longer. I would hate for ECCIE to become one of those. But geez, I hate seeing that page come up every single time I try to go from one page to another.

Here's an idea, ECCIE. Offer all of us an option. A one-time payment to avoid having to go through this nonsense.
  • ktiix
  • 03-13-2015, 07:57 AM
Looks like ECCIE renegotiated its contract with hookups.com. Now I can't go from one page to another without having to delete the hookups.com page that inserts itself in my search. The only other places I see this kind of ridiculous intrusion is those pathetic sensational newssites that I refuse to go to any longer. I would hate for ECCIE to become one of those. But geez, I hate seeing that page come up every single time I try to go from one page to another.

Here's an idea, ECCIE. Offer all of us an option. A one-time payment to avoid having to go through this nonsense. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Get an addblocker
Use your pop-up blocker in your browser. I use the one in IE and never have any of this stuff. Need to figure out how to get the same for my cellphone
OBSG on your cell go to www.m.eccie.com
No ads.