A sizzlin time with Sandra Dee

Since I can't write a review I will have to put my hottie plus notes here. Sandra Dee tops the charts in personality, love of what she does and inner beauty. She has a drop dead gorgeous face and body. She was completely natural behind doors and all fun.

I was invited by a client who had met her earlier this week to join in another session... as he found us so much alike. I woke to a message from another client who said that Sandra and I must meet. If you have never met her boys, I give her the Ari stamp of approval. Sandra was hot as hell and I will definitely repeat!!!
Hey thanks!
  • JS42
  • 05-01-2013, 04:43 PM
You may want to check, but actually I think you can write a review. You just wouldn't get premium access of course. I recall Allie Kat did a few reviews on swingers clubs.
Ladies can write them in any of the forums that also say "Discussions" in the review forum header.

But I do believe that once Verified they no longer have the button available to them.
Thanks Ari!! This is too funny because I had just emailed the client asking for your email because I felt the same way about you...and low and behold, you gave me your stamp! lol! Well Ari you get my stamp too!!! Right on each of those beautiful butt cheeks. Haha
Big Kisses!!!
Sandra
Since I can't write a review !!! Originally Posted by Ari816

I know the feeling..
Since I can't write a review... Originally Posted by Ari816
I know the feeling.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Priceless!

BTW, love the new avatar pic, Ari! Yum!
I miss her. She took me shopping & spent a day with her w girls day's out!. A "big sister" that I so long missed...
Thank you ladies,review to come soon......
Fuckin' fastcar...
Ive seen both of you. Reviewed both. Long time since I saw sandra dee. You are right ari, you two have a lot in common. Sexually adventurous. Both seemed to have as much fun as I did. Both have great tits! I can't wait to read fastcars review. Im not sure I could handle both of you together.
Great, now I'm obsessed with SD and/orAri thoughts. It's like a song you can't get out of your head, and the other head, too. lol
Gentlemen better eat your wheaties, Sandra lights up the room leaves you weak in the knees
all time best experience so far
+1 Cap'n
Sandra Dee is a super sweet and wonderful woman! I have seen her once and would see her again at a moments notice