Michelle Obama to be Democratic nominee ?

This is getting more and more encouragement.

What do the MAGAs think about this ? It would certainly shake things up.

More to come........keep watching.
It wouldn't change a thing.
Michael is not gonna run
Michael is not gonna run Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's just the OP's fantasy.
She ain't interested. I believe it's the Obama fans pushing that narrative
She is the only Democrat they have polled that would beat Trump.

But the destroyers of Democracy better know as Democrats will appoint someone.
Trump had better pick Niki Haley as his VP. She could lay waste to Kamala or Michelle.

Think of all of those white suburban women who would HOPE Trump dies in office, has a debilitating stroke, or something so their Gal could be the first Woman President.
Trump had better pick Niki Haley as his VP. She could lay waste to Kamala or Michelle.

Think of all of those white suburban women who would HOPE Trump dies in office, has a debilitating stroke, or something so their Gal could be the first Woman President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Dems could put an actual donkey up to run and it would probably get more votes than Biden at this point. After that last debate, I don't know how anyone could think that Biden is mentally equipped to handle one more minute in office, let alone four years.

I actually feel kind of bad for Biden because like many, I didn't know he was in this bad of shape. He not only is in bad shape cognitively but also physically. Jill and his closest advisors should feel ashamed of themselves for letting that man embarrass himself like that for the world to see.

I doubt Michelle Obama will run. She should just stick with the $250k fee she probably charges for speaking engagements and just enjoy the chill and hassle-free wealthy life as an empty nester. She and her husband did their time in the White House. Why go back to that life as fucked up as the domestic and global circus is now?
...I actually feel kind of bad for Biden because like many, I didn't know he was in this bad of shape. He not only is in bad shape cognitively but also physically. Jill and his closest advisors should feel ashamed of themselves for letting that man embarrass himself like that for the world to see.... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
IMMHO, that's mostly because they tried their darnedest to hide it and a compliant media ran cover (covered it up) for them, even though there were those wacky conspiracy sites (now known as actual news outlets) raising the red flags for years.
...I doubt Michelle Obama will run. She should just stick with the $250k fee she probably charges for speaking engagements and just enjoy the chill and hassle-free wealthy life as an empty nester. She and her husband did their time in the White House. Why go back to that life as fucked up as the domestic and global circus is now? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Things I have learned in life: 1) Never underestimate the idiocy of a firmly committed idiot. They might just run an actual donkey. I mean, likely to be smarter than the current thing and besides, they really are so desperate ATM that they might actually try to run this.

I am thinking that Michel Obama would much rather continue to be one of the beautiful people in exclusive Martha's Vinyard than go back to living in the white House. . . .for the next eight years.
She is the only Democrat they have polled that would beat Trump.

Originally Posted by farmstud60
Michelle Obama is not interested in running. If Biden drops out, the only candidate that does not have to raise their own money is Harris. She is the one that can use the money that was raised under Biden/Harris. Any other candidate not Kamala Harris would have to raise their own money. Of the names mentioned so far, only Gov Newsome could probably raise his own money.

The dems need to make a move with Biden. Big campaign donars like the heiress of Disey are pledging not to give if Biden is still on the ticket.
Michael is not gonna run Originally Posted by winn dixie
She isn't going to take a chance of somebody demanding she prove she's an actual biological women, lol.
If Michael Obama runs. I think a chromosome test should be demanded for the voters.
But Michael ain't gonna run
If Michael Obama runs. I think a chromosome test should be demanded for the voters.
But Michael ain't gonna run Originally Posted by winn dixie
If she takes it, her's would come out XX for female. No way a biological male (XY) can have kids. A transgendered female can't have kids either because she/he will still have the XY chromosomes. It does not matter how many operations she/he has. Bruce/Kiley Jenner won a gold medal in the Olympics back in 1976. Bruce/Kiley won't be able to have kids (no place for the fetus to develop)

But don't worry Michelle is not running. The Obama's don't want to have raise money this late in the game. Only Harris can get what was raised under Biden/Harris.