Just a refresher question about points..........I have a smidgeon..........how long do they stay with you for banning purposes.........and can we keep them in our box after they no longer count.......I like to snuggle mine on Wednesdays?
Mine taste like chicken, probably because the ambassador that gave them to me was........a nice guy? yeah, that's what I meant.
I have 10 points for sale ... Highest bidder get's 'em.

Bidding ends at 11:59pm on 7/30/10

Post your offer here! NO PM's!
Ha and I'm one of the reason you got points DH.
Ha and I'm one of the reason you got points DH. Originally Posted by carkido45
Those are my favorite
And I thought the 2 of you were in here having a bidding war over the points I have for sale .. damn it!
Someone elses points just don't have the same meaning to me...........it is like playing with someone elses chihuahua...........it is fun for a little while. But, when he starts humping my leg, it is not funny anymore.
Yeah, how long do points stay with you?

Mine too as a result of OASPDBB goin' wackamole on his little love button.

Anyway, dh, OASPDBB told me the way he gets dogs to stop humping his leg is to simply pick it up and blow it. He claims it works like a charm. He hasn't quite figured out how to get them to stop peeing on him though.

**Brooke honey, I'll give a buck two ninety eight for your "Eccie regrets to inform you...", Banned message they sent you.

Yeah, how long do points stay with you?

Mine too as a result of OASPDBB goin' wackamole on his little love button.

Anyway, dh, OASPDBB told me the way he gets dogs to stop humping his leg is to simply pick it up and blow it. He claims it works like a charm. He hasn't quite figured out how to get them to stop peeing on him though.

**Brooke honey, I'll give a buck two ninety eight for your "Eccie regrets to inform you...", Banned message they sent you.

. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Dearhunter and Sofakingfun got points because me.
That's what happens when you play chess with the BadBoy
Mods you guy's rock thanx.
Dearhunter and Sofakingfun got points because me.
That's what happens when you play chess with the BadBoy
Mods you guy's rock thanx. Originally Posted by carkido45
It has been a while..........it may be time for some more.
Target acquired. Over.

Uhhh....target is performing...what appears to be...uhhh... online Mod analingus. Over.

Request permission to maintain distance. Over and out. Over

/
It has been a while..........it may be time for some more. Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH/SFK: Is he tauntng y'all?...........

Yup! I believe he is calling y'all out, WTF?

Now I'm done and gettin' way outta the way, I burn easy

SFK? What's up? I haven't received divorce papers as of yet, soo...WTF Playa?
One hitta! Are you stalking me again? Heh!

Sweets, you need to empty your message box because it's full and cannot accept any messages. That's what the "Your Message Box is Full" at the top of your PM folder means, Dorkfish!
One hitta! Are you stalking me again? Heh!

Sweets, you need to empty your message box because it's full and cannot accept any messages. That's what the "Your Message Box is Full" at the top of your PM folder means, Dorkfish! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
More like loitering Not to sass back ( I know how you like for your women obedient and all) but I cleaned up this afternoon?

Sweets, you need to empty your message box because it's full and cannot accept any messages. That's what the "Your Message Box is Full" at the top of your PM folder means, Dorkfish! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

Tell her Sofa!!!