Gia_Foxxx "holidazed out" NCNS

I'm going to chalk this up to youth, (and probably the Holiday weekend)... but pre-booked, booked, p411 scheduled, texted back and forth, laughed and joked - with even a "See you soon" note about 2 hours before from her.

She's got a new menu (supposedly now GFE), so maybe she panicked...?

My only hope is that she's ok, not hurt, and safe... anyone know if this is her usual M.O.?

(Because a call or text, even a "Hey - can't make it" would have been nice.)
I will applaud you for not blasting her and allowing her time to give you a reason for the NC/NS- notice this is one of the classiest NCNS post I have seen- it appears you are more concerned with her well being than missing the appointment- I tip my hat off to you.
Thanks WELL-E...

Its always "Ladies choice" in this, so never a need for ill will. I treat all like they are the most perfect gift on this planet, try to be courteous - have a better outcall prepared (my place) than most have an in-call. Provide laughter, refreshments and a good time... wanting them to have at least as good - if not better time - than I do myself. I consider myself providing the "BFE"... (ha!)

...like the World's Most Interesting Man would say, "I don't always hobby, but when I do - I prefer the best!" lol