Ladies, Please help us guys out!

It would really be nice and convenient if you would take a little time and fill out your profile here. I know that you have it on P411 so you could just link it here. The more convenient you make it for us the better your chances are that we will call.

Many of us can't have a bunch of windows open at the same time in case we need to close some of them in a hurry. Your help will certainly be appreciated by a lot of people who are out shopping.

Chipper
Damn Chipper you on the Hunt?
As my good friend tells me - "It is all about the hunt."
Only if they put all the important information in their ads. Age, Location of incall, rates, pictures etc. many ads make it very hard to make a decision to pull the trigger.

A link to the P411 profile would help. Just want it all handy in one place.
  • SummerBella
  • 09-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Just curious as to where we would put that information. I tried putting some information under bio but their seemed to be a small word limit.
The location in the ads is very critical to many guys. If I have to spend 15-20 minutes only to find out that you are an hour away from me, I doubt I will click on your ad ever again to learn that you may now be closer.

Links to or photos embedded really help, as well as rates.

The less time you force guys to spend looking for the relevant data needed to decide where to spend cash, the more responses you may get.